THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills

Post by Soon »

Hi Guys,

Sharing my own personal experience here. I have tried many methods such as removing tonsils, fermenting my own kefir, using diluted bleach as mouthwash, keeping a healthy diet, exercise but with average improvements in my bb situation

The only thing that works wonder for me and i believe many others are antibiotics. But this could not be eaten for long term

As such, this leads me to garlic pills which have allicin. Allicin in itself is an antibiotics. I took it and it works wonder for me. I have been on it for 3 months already and getting very positive feedback

I hope others who have tried everything to try garlic pills and feedback if any improvements
Grateful
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills

Post by Grateful »

That's amazing. So are you completely bb free with this ? How many times a day and how many do you take ? And any dietary changes you did along with garlic?
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills

Post by Soon »

I wouldnt know if I am completely bb free as I cant smell my own breath. What I know is that I am getting better reaction from people after adding garlic pills to my usual routine. Its been 3 months. Continue to monitor now. Please note even normal people will have bad breath at times.

I took it every morning without breakfast

I did not change my dietary after adding garlic pills to my routine. I am already on good dietary. Minimum sugary foods, fried foods etc. I am combating bb all my life. I exercise, add probiotics through fermenting my own kefir, clean away my white tongue etc. You know the routine
User avatar
SunGod
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 am
Location: Sint Maarten
Gender:

Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills

Post by SunGod »

Are you cured now?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills

Post by Jimi Stein »

update us
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗