THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath report
Bad breath report
Did anyone ever download that thing online?
It seems like a huge scam......
It seems like a huge scam......
I downloaded it about 2 years ago, i still have it if you want me to e mail it to you. I did try everything it said, but im not sure if it helped, like ive said before, i dont ask anybody about my breath and i cant smell it myself.
I had to stop using the hydrogen peroxide because i cant get it anywhere anymore.
I had to stop using the hydrogen peroxide because i cant get it anywhere anymore.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Issy I don't know if it's the same report you're talking about ( cause they have so many over the internet), but I bought one couple years ago and, of course, it didn't help. This report was a sort of scan because the whole thing was a total of 42 pages, and only in the last two pages or so did they actually give "the secret". All the rest was a pile of stuff taking all over the internet and that everyone probably knows about already.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.