THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad breath report

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
issy154
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:40 am

Bad breath report

Post by issy154 »

Did anyone ever download that thing online?

It seems like a huge scam......
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

Post by Ice »

offcourse its aa scam! some pathetic loser wrote it to earn some money on desperate people...
I have it, just plain bullshit, persly and shit...ussless....
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Not really a scam, but there's nothing in it we don't already know. Goes on about Hydrogen Peroxide, and brushing your teeth with baking soda and salt. Old news, and it doesn't work for most sufferers.
Belle
Junior
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:18 pm
Location: Scotland, UK

Post by Belle »

I downloaded it about 2 years ago, i still have it if you want me to e mail it to you. I did try everything it said, but im not sure if it helped, like ive said before, i dont ask anybody about my breath and i cant smell it myself.

I had to stop using the hydrogen peroxide because i cant get it anywhere anymore.
User avatar
issy154
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:40 am

Post by issy154 »

You could message me a copy, if it's not too much trouble? I really don't have fifty bucks to spend on an online book because I'm -cough- saving it for a Harry Potter book LOL.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

this guy stole content from all over the net and made an ebook

he has upgraded it for teth health also beside bad breath

He says how you should brush with baking soda and peroxide etc...........

A scamer big time

Igot the old copy if you want it send me a pm
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

It's old hat, that's all. That report was around before any of these forums, so I guess it was a good first step. To sell the information is dubious I guess 8)
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Issy I don't know if it's the same report you're talking about ( cause they have so many over the internet), but I bought one couple years ago and, of course, it didn't help. This report was a sort of scan because the whole thing was a total of 42 pages, and only in the last two pages or so did they actually give "the secret". All the rest was a pile of stuff taking all over the internet and that everyone probably knows about already.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗