THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Whats an effective way to test your breath without the help
Whats an effective way to test your breath without the help
Whats an effective way to test your breath,
without the help of a human nose?
ThankYou.
without the help of a human nose?
ThankYou.
there are lots of ways people supposedly smell their breath but I have never been able to smell my own consistently. I get backdraft sometimes and get a quick whiff but nothing substantial.
this is a difficult thing to do if you ask me. I'm sure there will be some suggestions shortly.
you may want to try the lick the wrist method where you lick your wrist and wait a few seconds then smel it but its never worked for me.
this is a difficult thing to do if you ask me. I'm sure there will be some suggestions shortly.
you may want to try the lick the wrist method where you lick your wrist and wait a few seconds then smel it but its never worked for me.
I need something that is very effective, because i think i might be cured.. I have been experimenting, with a new product that have came across... And when i use at night before i go to bed,then wake up in the moring.. I literly have no moring breath basically, i tested my breath by licking my wrist, and i coundt smell nothing really in the moring... I was shocked ,Before when i was useing other products, and i would wake up and lick the back of my writst, it would stank like shit.. Now i dont really nothing, i think i might be closed to being cured.... Im still not sure, thats wby i need an effective method, of testing my breath.... When i talk to people at work, i see no signs of my breath smelling, such as facial expression, rubing of the nose, or any tell tell sings... Lets hope and pray..
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Yea, but fac said without the help of a human nose. The lick wrist thing is unaccurate btw, because everyone's saliva has a smell.HappyDays wrote:you may want to try the lick the wrist method where you lick your wrist and wait a few seconds then smel it but its never worked for me.
And if u ask your friend, he still has to use his nose.
But bad breath is only a problem because humans have a nose. So off course there's no other way to test it.
-
Need A Cure
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 am
Flossing Method
I use the dental floss sticks, and floss the last three teeth on my top row to check my BB. If it's extremely bad I can smell it, but other than that I'm unable to detect it.
Re: Flossing Method
That smell isn't an clear indication. That's just rotten food stuck in the section of the teeth where you chew the most. I know BB free people that have said their teeth stink when they don't floss. The smell is the same smell though, almost nauseating.Need A Cure wrote:I use the dental floss sticks, and floss the last three teeth on my top row to check my BB. If it's extremely bad I can smell it, but other than that I'm unable to detect it.
-
FullOfHope
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:01 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Flossing Method
You make me laugh elliott !!!!elliott wrote:[ I know BB free people that have said their teeth stink when they don't floss. The smell is the same smell though, almost nauseating.
Your reference to "BB FREE PEOPLE" as if they are some other kind of life form.
Hey have you ever thought, maybe they are - maybe they're the aliens and we're all just quite normal !!!!!!
yeah lol I was wonder the same thing.
btw tiredofit you mentioned that you came to a dead end on HH/Gerd. do you think this is not the cause?
I read a post of someones husband being cured by removing polyps from the nose. the smell of the polyps she mentioned was fecal and that is how mines is. maybe my issue is the same.
btw tiredofit you mentioned that you came to a dead end on HH/Gerd. do you think this is not the cause?
I read a post of someones husband being cured by removing polyps from the nose. the smell of the polyps she mentioned was fecal and that is how mines is. maybe my issue is the same.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.