THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Did anyone go to see finkelstein

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mar11
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Did anyone go to see finkelstein

Post by mar11 »

We need a good ENT who wants to solve the BB problem, lucky us we have found one finkelstein, all we need is another intestine expert and one lungs expert.


I planning to see the ENT expert Finkelstein does anyone else wanna come with me , I know I have said before that I will see him, but I'm final year student and there was some financial problem. Getting job with bb is like finding diamond on the farm.

How come I can get girlfriend but not a simple job.



I'm planning to see him on last week of november.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Good for you!!!

and for all of us...

tell him about the lingual tonsils, maybe he can bring some light to the issue....


ps: did you talk with him?? does he has an e-mail or something?
bb_us_hope
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:04 am

So did you go, Mar 11 ?

Post by bb_us_hope »

I am planning to go myself sson.
He seems like the last hope.
mar11
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by mar11 »

when are you planning to see him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗