We need a good ENT who wants to solve the BB problem, lucky us we have found one finkelstein, all we need is another intestine expert and one lungs expert.
I planning to see the ENT expert Finkelstein does anyone else wanna come with me , I know I have said before that I will see him, but I'm final year student and there was some financial problem. Getting job with bb is like finding diamond on the farm.
How come I can get girlfriend but not a simple job.
I'm planning to see him on last week of november.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Did anyone go to see finkelstein
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
-
bb_us_hope
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:04 am
So did you go, Mar 11 ?
I am planning to go myself sson.
He seems like the last hope.
He seems like the last hope.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.