Your Email Address:

First Name:

Magnolia Bark Extract

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Joe
Total Newbie

Magnolia Bark Extract

Post by Joe »

baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

I ran it through google news and sure enough, its seems to be something new (no references to it before this month).

Where can it be purchased?
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

This is probably another product that would work great for non-chronic sufferers. These findings are being put out by Wrigley , one of the largest manufacturers of mints and gum in the world. They most likely direct their efforts toward riding garlic, onion and coffee breath and not the kind that most of us have.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

hopeful wrote:This is probably another product that would work great for non-chronic sufferers. These findings are being put out by Wrigley , one of the largest manufacturers of mints and gum in the world. They most likely direct their efforts toward riding garlic, onion and coffee breath and not the kind that most of us have.
i'd imagine that 95% of non bb sufferers believe there's no such thing as chronic bad breath..
It's something so foreign to them they wouldn't ever come up with such an idea.

When I use to work in retail many years ago, maybe twice in the 3 years I worked there, there were a pair of people that came in that smelled absolutely horrible.. The smell was beyond imagineable.. The co-worker and I figured they probably lived a nasty lifestyle. Afterall, they did look like back water hillbillies and their teeth were gross.
I still think that maybe they never picked up a tooth brush in their life, but after having my bb realization and coming to this site, I think it's possible that those people had chronic fecal bb in addition to being slobs.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

Well, i did a bit more digging and can see that its available to buy. However, i'd imagine it would need to be kept within the oral cavity for it to tackle this particular problem?

If that is the case, then pills are probably no good?
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

hopeful wrote:This is probably another product that would work great for non-chronic sufferers. These findings are being put out by Wrigley , one of the largest manufacturers of mints and gum in the world. They most likely direct their efforts toward riding garlic, onion and coffee breath and not the kind that most of us have.
I`ve always wondered if they test them from real bb sufferers or just people from the streets coz ch is a rare condition & I haven`t heard from anyone here or the other sites that they were tested by such companies. Maybe they could hire me as a regular lab rat :lol:
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Whenever a product company is conducting a study, chances are they are doing so completely for the purpose of using it to make money. There is no way Wrigley is conducting this study for the purpose of science & I'd take their findings with a grain of salt - especially since they actually likened the efficacy of this bark to LISTERINE. They're trying to steal business away from it's big competitor (Listerine).

This entire thing stinks of lies hidden behind "studies" that peers would laugh at before they got beyond the title of it.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Wrigley is a big dog in the market. They're probably just trying to maintain or expand their corner of the marketshare. Chewing gum is one of the greatest seller.
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

in any case, someone please try it and get back to the rest of us.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

coeric wrote:in any case, someone please try it and get back to the rest of us.
Quite happy to try it but my query above still stands..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic