THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Going to Israel
Going to Israel
Hi
I'm finally going to Israel to see finkelstein, I have a appointment with him on Jan 2, I have already booked the flight.
so if anyone else wanna join welcome,
I will try my best to explain the situation to finkelstein. Many of you have been waiting for someone to go and see him, I will let you know all the details, after the consultation.
If it works for me I think it will work for many more.
I'm finally going to Israel to see finkelstein, I have a appointment with him on Jan 2, I have already booked the flight.
so if anyone else wanna join welcome,
I will try my best to explain the situation to finkelstein. Many of you have been waiting for someone to go and see him, I will let you know all the details, after the consultation.
If it works for me I think it will work for many more.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Goodluck to you Mar11. I wish you all the best.
I have been wanting to go there but my husband wouldn't let me. He says it's not so safe for women to travel there alone. However, he is also unable to come with me until middle next year. We can't afford Krespi and so he suggests of consulting first with local ENT here re laser cryptolysis.
I would really appreciate it if you can update us after your procedure there. Good luck.
I have been wanting to go there but my husband wouldn't let me. He says it's not so safe for women to travel there alone. However, he is also unable to come with me until middle next year. We can't afford Krespi and so he suggests of consulting first with local ENT here re laser cryptolysis.
I would really appreciate it if you can update us after your procedure there. Good luck.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I hope Dr. Finkelstein is the answer to our prayers. I wish nothing but good things for you, Mar11. Good luck, buddy.
It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.
May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.

It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.
May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Dr Dailley, you mean Dailley the ugly cheating motherfucker that I would like to punch in his ****ing head because he is living on our misery and lying to patients and chating them .j0n1982 wrote:I hope Dr. Finkelstein is the answer to our prayers. I wish nothing but good things for you, Mar11. Good luck, buddy.
It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.
May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.
You mean that Dailley, that greedy pig?
I hope that is a typo?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I am not saying that Finkelstein is th best, but we dont know, he claims, he seems sincere and prepared to help.
We have to put Daillye out of business, why dont you just buy the mouthwash and try, he is not doing anything else.
Btw he is a ****ing dentist, and Fenkelstein is a oral throat, ear doctor, so we have better chances with him for sure.
But if it does not work we will look for another solution. We already know that Halitomafia will not help us.
We have to put Daillye out of business, why dont you just buy the mouthwash and try, he is not doing anything else.
Btw he is a ****ing dentist, and Fenkelstein is a oral throat, ear doctor, so we have better chances with him for sure.
But if it does not work we will look for another solution. We already know that Halitomafia will not help us.
Dr. Finkelstein says that 50% of his subjects require only one treatment, while the rest may need 2 or 3 max. Just curious. What does he do on the 2nd or 3rd treatment? Does he use laser again? And how long does it take for him to analyze whether you need another treatment after your first?
The reason I ask is to see whether I can meet the budget required to see him in the worst scenario.
The reason I ask is to see whether I can meet the budget required to see him in the worst scenario.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.