I came across the perfect job. It never crossed my mind till I LOCKED myself out of the house......LOL Never in almost 40 years have I done that, but we moved and I just hadn't put a key on my keyring and the babies foot hit the lock when we were rushing out the door cause my daughter got in a car accident (yes, she's ok) The perfect job...... a locksmith. You get a call from a desperate fool (lol like myself) and that desperate fool isn't thinking about your breath that's for sure, you are there for 2 min and make $40 bucks!! HOW PERFECT!
Just thought I would share that.
Susie
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
perfect job for someone with bad breath
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
re call center agent
I thought working in a call center would be an ideal job to, since I am a fellow survivor. Wrong! Although you don't have to see your customer, your coworkers are within close proximity and distracted. However, it is rewarding and ego boosting to provide customers with information and have them respond positively and appreciate you for the value you add, without them knowing about my problem.
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
I think being a landscaper would be the ideal job for someone with BB, especially if you like the outdoors. I was out earlier today pruning some shrubs and trees in my yard and thought of this post. Any odours would be much less noticeable outside and there is something almost meditative about being in a garden even for tasks as mundane as pulling weeds.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.