THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How do you get rid of tonsiloths?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

How do you get rid of tonsiloths?

Post by somethinstinks »

Ive tried qtips and my fingers but im never able to see these things. the only time i know i have them is when they fall out. anyone have any good ways of getting rid of them?
rich1988
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 am

Post by rich1988 »

I think I'm right in saying the only sure fire way of getting rid of them is to have your tonsils removed?
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

Before I had my tonsils removed, I used a dental syringe like this one to clean them out. It wasn't perfect but seemed to help.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 0901&s=hpc

I haven't seen a stone since the tonsils were removed, but my bb is still a problem. I think it improved by 60% (just a guess) and not having to clean them out every day is a big plus. A lot of people here think the stones are more of a symptom than a root cause.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Tonsil stones are just concentrated masses of what's already happening in our mouths... I assume even non BB people who have tonsil stones would find that they still stink. I mean, it sits in the throat and rots.. it's going to stink regardless of what your breath is typically like.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗