THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Zenkers diverticulum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stevo96
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am

Zenkers diverticulum

Post by stevo96 »

Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Tibya »

I am all for hysterectomy - if it takes my bb away. But getting my neck cut - I will try Prince's large ToDo list first :)
Thanks for the post though. I have done lot of online research on this and this is on my list to discuss with my physician. But Alas, she doesn't know better than I do. Infact, I think, I bring her more suggestions to study more about my bb.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I don't have all the symptoms... I do have a a lump in the throat sensation a lot, though I think that's due to PND.

Often times though, I'll swallow food, and it seems to be stuck in my throat... Even drinking or eating something else may not pull the stuck thing down with it.

I don't know. I doubt it, and it would be astonishing if I had this in addition to the rest of the BB centric symptoms I have... But I'd love to have the test done to be sure.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Zenkers diverticulum

Post by deebo »

stevo96 wrote:Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
There are at least 16 posts about this ,
search.php?mode=results
it is Very interesting . I'm actually going to look into this as a possible cause , been having some symptoms that sound very much like this might be a possibility


Skunkhugs on SKype , jo hanson on FB
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗