Hey guys,
I too would love to be able to find a cure for pnd.
My sinuses have been causing me a problem now for at least 15 years.
The ENT specialist said i suffer from non allergic rhinitis. Non allergic as i have had two allergy tests over the years and both come back negative.
I have had a camera ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 19 matches
- Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how to get rid of post-nasal drip(PND)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6033
- Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Curing PND with Buteyko
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8814
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: question re: xylitol
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11840
Hi Hali,
I had my first go this afternoon and like you say its a strange feeling. Like my previous post said i can't believe how sweet it tastes. In a sense this is weird as whenever i eat anything sweet my initial thought is 'i am going to smell really bad after this'. I didn't sense any sour taste ...
I had my first go this afternoon and like you say its a strange feeling. Like my previous post said i can't believe how sweet it tastes. In a sense this is weird as whenever i eat anything sweet my initial thought is 'i am going to smell really bad after this'. I didn't sense any sour taste ...
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: question re: xylitol
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11840
- Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB COMING FROM THE BACK OF OUR THROATS
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14465
Hey everyone,
Good thread this one. I wanted to ask Renato, what country do you live in because its seems like you have a great doctor to be sending you for all these tests!
I have had two tests on my sinuses in recent years, i live in the uk, and i felt lucky to have got these after reading what ...
Good thread this one. I wanted to ask Renato, what country do you live in because its seems like you have a great doctor to be sending you for all these tests!
I have had two tests on my sinuses in recent years, i live in the uk, and i felt lucky to have got these after reading what ...
- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6574
- Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I discovered another source of the smell...
- Replies: 34
- Views: 17705
- Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It all makes sense to me now
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2541
- Wed May 13, 2009 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3526
- Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3546
My uncle got told he had h.pylori and the dr told him to contact all the blood relatives in the family to take the anti-biotics as a preventative cure.
This was maybe 11 years ago.
I had never heard of h.pylori until then and never heard anything of it until reading this post! What is the link then ...
This was maybe 11 years ago.
I had never heard of h.pylori until then and never heard anything of it until reading this post! What is the link then ...
- Sun May 03, 2009 2:02 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13021
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LICK YOUR WRIST AND SNIFF
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3952
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3194
I agree with what you say about the saliva orange111. When i lick my wrist and smell the saliva it smells like vinegar.
I too suffer badly with post nasal drip and think this contributes to the thick coating i get at the back of my tounge and hence bad breath.
Today i have just ordered a neti-pot ...
I too suffer badly with post nasal drip and think this contributes to the thick coating i get at the back of my tounge and hence bad breath.
Today i have just ordered a neti-pot ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue coating and smell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7562
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.