Holy Shit!
An age old problem is finally solved by a woman who is claiming halitosis can only be caused by lingual and palatine tonsil stones. And halitosis definently CANNOT be an intestinal problem, except for old people.....
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 70 matches
- Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It's gone
- Replies: 29
- Views: 30532
- Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clairvoyant -what do you think
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1139
- Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: That awful smell
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1055
That awful smell
Today at work I had to team up with a new colleague. As we were working together I started smelling something bad. I thought it was a fart and it pissed me off, but I didn't say anything.
An hour or two later, My nose caught the same smell again, but this time it was much stronger and moved much ...
An hour or two later, My nose caught the same smell again, but this time it was much stronger and moved much ...
- Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How does H pylori smell like?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 65620
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How does H pylori smell like?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 65620
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: stupid Question by a stupid person
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1167
- Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: dehydration? dry lips at all times?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1928
- Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: whos been cured how did you do it? how did you get it?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2771
ThisSucks, what protocol did you use to cure yourself from H-Pylori? Thanks I did a 7 day triple therapy treatment for the bacteria. After that I was afraid the H.Pylori wasn't completely annihilated. So for 1 month I used Manuka Honey 18+, brocolli (60 Degrees Steamed), Red Wine, Probiotics, Green ...
- Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: whos been cured how did you do it? how did you get it?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2771
- Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Importance of Water
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2244
- Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Importance of Water
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2244
The Importance of Water
Back in August 26th (I consider this my 2nd birthday now), I got treated for my H.Pylori Infection (I made a topic about this).
This cured my halitosis and made my tongue pink.
A few months later, I had constipation and my stomach would burn alot like it did with the H.Pylori Infection. I thought F ...
This cured my halitosis and made my tongue pink.
A few months later, I had constipation and my stomach would burn alot like it did with the H.Pylori Infection. I thought F ...
- Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHY ME??????
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2389
This story makes me angry and sad at the same time. Nobody should live with this damn disease, not even my worse enemies. It makes you stressed AND plays mindtricks on you.
A friend of mine was stressed 2 days ago. Saying he couldn't focus while doing homework and thought ADD was the cause. He was ...
A friend of mine was stressed 2 days ago. Saying he couldn't focus while doing homework and thought ADD was the cause. He was ...
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: h Pylori Positive!!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 9713
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.