THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 26 matches

by BBHalit
Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
Replies: 27
Views: 9435

Same here, I only started eating greasy food from McDonalds regularly in the past few months, and only a couple months ago was I under heavy stress and started developed extreme BB, which lasted till today.
I stopped eating McDonald's since last saturday, and stopped using mouthwashes and now a ...
by BBHalit
Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you have white coating or any other color?
Replies: 11
Views: 6805

Yep, there's probably a correlation between the coating and your digestive system. Chinese Medicine also has a map for it. The middle of the tongue is the stomach, the front is the lung and heart, the back is the kidney, bladder and intestines.
by BBHalit
Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
Replies: 27
Views: 9435

I think it's sad that the surgery didn't help Yvonne, but given that the Dr. did indicate that it might not work, I think it's fair game. I understand that $2700 is a lot of money for people like us, but if you have good reason to believe that your tonsil is a problem, you should have it done. It ...
by BBHalit
Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Professional Oral Disinfection
Replies: 1
Views: 1364

Professional Oral Disinfection

Has anyone had a professional oral disinfection done before? I had recently e-mailed the BB clinic in Tampa, and told me that if the cause of BB is oral malodour, then they will use a strong antimicrobial and thoroughly clean the tongue and between the gum resulting in a total disinfection. They ...
by BBHalit
Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you have BB and have experienced pneumonia, please post.
Replies: 2
Views: 1697

I don't think I ever had pneumonia, but I do recall being sick a long when I was a kid. Mostly just cold and flu that last for 1-2weeks. My immune system is pretty bad. Which is why I had always correlated my problem with my health. When I play sports and am healthy, I don't get sick or have BB at ...
by BBHalit
Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue laser?
Replies: 2
Views: 1975

If such a surgery exist, then I'd much prefer to try it than removing my tonsils, since normal people don't have a problem with their tonsils.
by BBHalit
Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitosis Sufferers activity!?
Replies: 2
Views: 1887

I strongly agree
by BBHalit
Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosis over the years
Replies: 16
Views: 7409

Re: Guzler--

Guzler,

I admire your efforts of trying to get pharmaeutical companies involved in finding a cure. However because I believe the majority of us suffer from TMAU, a mouthwash will not be effective. We have a liver disorder. We don't produce enough (or any) of the specific enzyme that properly ...
by BBHalit
Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosis over the years
Replies: 16
Views: 7409

Re: halitosis over the years


To answer your question oceanside I already did ask the members at "atoute.org" to sign the petition. I posted it both in french and in english. Here's what I wrote: http://www.atoute.org/n/forum/showthread.php?t=41254
Again I'm happy that you have visited our sites Guzler and as I presume that ...
by BBHalit
Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Result of going to Bad Breath clinic
Replies: 1
Views: 1732

A PM from someone. Hope they don't mind I post it here.
Interesting post (faculative bacteria) I Will look into in as well.

BTW I had been to Katz brothers clinic. He checked my breath on Halimeter It was too high and I had been using their product regularly for abt Six months. He figured I was ...
by BBHalit
Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Result of going to Bad Breath clinic
Replies: 1
Views: 1732

Result of going to Bad Breath clinic

If anyone has gone to a BB clinic like HalitOpen did back in June, Please post your results. I only found 4 big ones on the internet: Dr. Katz, freshbreath.ca (in Canada), one in Australia, and another one BreathSolution in Tampa, FL. I'd like to know what their method is for determining the strains ...
by BBHalit
Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has someone tried zapper or Dr. Beck protocols
Replies: 4
Views: 2830

but are you going to wait for the white coat fuckers who just ignore us and laugh at us and if they put some product out it usually burns your mouth, colours your teeth ..............


I definitely don't like the white coat. And you're right about the mouthwash, they'll all be as ineffective as ...
by BBHalit
Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has someone tried zapper or Dr. Beck protocols
Replies: 4
Views: 2830

Re: Has someone tried zapper or Dr. Beck protocols

Here check this videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15unGjA4KhM

Check the curezone.com forum

Try making your own colloidal silver and use it against bad breath

something has to help I am so sick of this

why are you people only using mouthwashes with harsh chemicals, like chlorine that ...
by BBHalit
Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried BreathAlert to detect their breath?
Replies: 23
Views: 9530

Re: Has anyone tried BreathAlert to detect their breath?


Hi! I bought that device about a year ago, but it's very unprecise = only has four levels, so it's very hard to use it to measure small improvements of the bb. I seem to remember scoring 3-4 consistantly regardless of my oral state etc.

I'm awaiting news about the possibility of renting a ...
by BBHalit
Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried BreathAlert to detect their breath?
Replies: 23
Views: 9530

I have a hard time looking at the back of my mouth to check for problems. All I can see is my tongue uvula. I can't even find my tonsils. I checked out a diagram of the anatomy of the mouth, but can't locate the tonsils in mouth. Any suggestions?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗