THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 24 matches

by willfindacure
Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acidic Blood
Replies: 21
Views: 8269

Try drinking lemonade after meal. I am acidic based on lab results so I experimented in drinking lemonade after eating and I think it helped. From 6, it went up to 6,5, which is still acidic. Unfortunately, bb is still extreme
by willfindacure
Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Been prescribed with Metronidazole
Replies: 6
Views: 3099

I dont want to extend my intake as I am not really in the best of health.
But thanks for sharing your experience, I believe that with God's grace, all of us who suffers from this embarassing condition, will be cured.
by willfindacure
Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Been prescribed with Metronidazole
Replies: 6
Views: 3099

I have finsihed the metronidazole, unfortunately it didnt improve my bb at all. So i guess, its not really a solution for everybody.
by willfindacure
Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have stumbled onto a cure for all of us.
Replies: 14
Views: 5552

that method is being used here in the philippines by some, but not to cure bb. It has even been documented here before but you have to be sure that your urine is as clear as water, otherwise it could be harmful.
by willfindacure
Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Been prescribed with Metronidazole
Replies: 6
Views: 3099

thanks so much
by willfindacure
Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Been prescribed with Metronidazole
Replies: 6
Views: 3099

Been prescribed with Metronidazole

Ive been prescribed with Metronidazole for 5 days period. Just want to ask if i have to take probiotics while taking (or perhaps eat unsweetened yogurt)?
I tested positive for gram positive bacilli by the way. Thanks and God Bless!
by willfindacure
Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory
Replies: 42
Views: 22694

good for you searching. I have been pescribed with vit B compler due to body weakness and took it for almost 6 weeks, unfortunately bb didnt improve at all.
by willfindacure
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is it normal to have Suicidal Thoughts?
Replies: 13
Views: 3635

I agree with you If! God is really an awesome God. Maybe if I dont have this bb, i wouldnt care to know Him. God shielded me with pains and sufferings due to this bb. Good luck to all of us and God Bless us and heal us all!
by willfindacure
Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375273

Hi all, do you have an idea where can I buy bentonite clay in the Philiipines, I really want to try it. thanks
by willfindacure
Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Important antibiotics question
Replies: 4
Views: 2402

If youre experiencing infection and doctor asked you to take it, then you should, other than that dont. If you take antibiotics, be sure to also take probiotics inorder to produce good bacteria that the antibiotic killed.
by willfindacure
Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I BEGGING YOU TO READ! MY DIAGNOSIS.
Replies: 14
Views: 6968

I too was diagnosed with GERD and my doctor called it silent reflux due to too much acid in my throat and i am having constant heartburn. And given me meds which unfortunately didnt cure my bb, which is the main reason why i have taken the meds. With my eagerness to cure this bb, I came across a ...
by willfindacure
Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help, where ot buy Bentonite clay in Philippines?
Replies: 1
Views: 2008

Help, where ot buy Bentonite clay in Philippines?

Hi can you please tell me where can I buy Bentonite clay in the Philippines? I went to different drug stores and GNC but they dont know what it is. I cannot also buy on ebay because i dont have a credit card. Thanks in advance
by willfindacure
Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Important antibiotics question
Replies: 4
Views: 2402

Cotrimaxizole is often given wih urinary tract infection. I have used it many times and after sometime of constant using it, I have become allergic to it. Metrodinazole is also not a solution to eliminate bb at all. If you suspect that you have candidiasis, the easiest way to find out is to have a ...
by willfindacure
Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mints cause acidity
Replies: 1
Views: 1487

Mints cause acidity

Just to warn all those who rely on mints or chew mint gums. Try to avoid it as much as possible cause it causes acidity. I used to chew mint gums everyday and I noticed frequently having heart burn. I went to the doctor and found out that my tonsils are swollen due to acid, so the doctor assumed ...
by willfindacure
Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath has changed my personality
Replies: 11
Views: 5608

All of us have been destroyed with this bb but we cant let bb ruin our lives forever. Sometimes I still feel down but I have to fight it. One thing I noticed changed me a lot is when I started reading the bible. It somehow became my shield. If you dont know how to start, try reading first the new ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗