THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 49 matches

by Hooch
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
Replies: 80
Views: 27110

When I met up with someone from this forum we couldn't smell each other from a normal social distance..we couldn't smell each other when we got very close...but we then did the counting to ten test with our mouths basically on top of the other's nose...the result = I could smell garlic from the ...
by Hooch
Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
Replies: 80
Views: 27110

[quote="jane"]LISTEN: take into consideration that most of us have developed a special way of speaking also, a way in which we speak very softly or not as "breathy" as normal people do. most of us have done it for years- unless we're really comfortable at these meetups, we're still going to speak ...
by Hooch
Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
Replies: 80
Views: 27110

Hey dude, didn't it strike you as strange that you couldn't detect that other bb sufferer and he/she couldn't detect you?[/quote Scientist 42)

No,Arun it didn't strike me as strange...one because I don't have bb all the time and because the person I met most definitely did not smell. There is ...
by Hooch
Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
Replies: 80
Views: 27110

This is news to me , so far I have had no problem smelling some really bad breath

Far be it from me to dismiss Arun's findings at his meet-ups but I have smelled and can smell at least one case of bb, mild or otherwise, on someone every day. I have also met up with someone on this forum and they ...
by Hooch
Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone been to the LONDON FRESH BREATH CENTRE?
Replies: 10
Views: 10589

Steer clear of the Fresh Breath Centre..it's a complete rip off...they charged me 150 quid for one session that consisted of telling me to drink more water (when I told them I drank 1.5 litres a day) and to eat more green veg...and then giving me the number for a shrink for my 'halitophobia'.
by Hooch
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is xylitol working???
Replies: 31
Views: 20373

I think Aydimur's information on here is invaluable...and am most grateful...but with all due respect
I don't mean to be combatative of disrespectful I am just genuinely confused.

See above Hal...no one has it in for the Doc...we are just asking justified questions...you wouldn't blindly ...
by Hooch
Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is xylitol working???
Replies: 31
Views: 20373

I think Aydimur's information on here is invaluable...and am most grateful...but with all due respect he is giving a lot of conflicting information...conflicting himself a lot of the time for example re: halimeters...saying they mean nothing then in another post saying how he got a patients score ...
by Hooch
Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a job please.
Replies: 45
Views: 13102

You might wanna work on your compassion skills there Snow [-(
by Hooch
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20419

Dont laugh, but I'm still using Smints - not the usual tiny ones but the large ones that have 2 coloured layers. But I think even the small ones will be just as effective.
1 Smint after any food or drink = Zero plaque and a totally neutral mouth.

Me not laughin...this is serious business ...
by Hooch
Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20419

Hali....what method are you using with the Xylitol?
by Hooch
Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rehab
Replies: 2
Views: 1212

But they'd search our bags and confiscate all our mouthwashes and floss and then Amy Winehouse would write a song about all the sufferers in denial..."they tried to make me go to rehab...I said no no no "

heh...I still think we should club together and buy our own tropical Island...live out by the ...
by Hooch
Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hunger
Replies: 0
Views: 1197

Hunger

What kind of role does being hungry play on bad breath?
by Hooch
Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question re: xylitol
Replies: 11
Views: 11838

Hi Hal

I bought mine from a Sainsburys Superstore in London....You can get it from branches of Tesco, Sainsburys and Holland and Barrett - probably the larger branches. I really hope it works. Good luck in finding it :)
by Hooch
Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Qestion re; xylitol
Replies: 0
Views: 877

Qestion re; xylitol

Oops I accidentally originally posted this question in the 'Acute section' (if only it was acute).

Anyway...can some kind soul tell me what I do with Perfect Sweet 100% Xylitol? I just bought a bag coz I heard many good things about it...so do I eat a couple of spoonfulls...or do I swish it around ...
by Hooch
Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question re: xylitol
Replies: 11
Views: 11838

question re: xylitol

Hi guys
Just bought a bag of perfect sweet 100% Xylitol...erm 'scuse my ignorance but what do I do with it?

A. do I eat it?
B.swish it around my mouth and spit out?
C. dissolve it in water and swish it or drink it?

all of the above?
any suggestions would be most appreciated

:P
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗