Vampire
Do not kill yourself
I am 36 yrs old, have had BB for more than half my life, yet am married to an Angel for the last 15 yrs, have 2 beautiful kids, hold down a job (shit job really, but it pays the mortgage and feeds my family)
I have suffered major depression and took 2 overdoses and cut ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help me find a job please.
- Replies: 45
- Views: 13103
- Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: zymax ? halitonic?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 914
zymax ? halitonic?
hi folks, I was going to try zymax or halitonic from ebay as a cure for my bb, but my missus was aghast at the £20 odd a pop price.....try explaining to a non sufferer that price is a minute worry in the great scheme of things lol.
I was hoping someone had any experience and could advise on whether ...
I was hoping someone had any experience and could advise on whether ...
- Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: hello
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4389
hello
hi everyone I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm from the UK, 36 yrs old and have had bad breath since my early teens. I'm married and have 2 kids.
It is so embarrasing having bad breath as I'm sure you all know. I have suffered with depression in the past and I'm slipping ...
I'm from the UK, 36 yrs old and have had bad breath since my early teens. I'm married and have 2 kids.
It is so embarrasing having bad breath as I'm sure you all know. I have suffered with depression in the past and I'm slipping ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.