THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Wicked666
Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acid or Bicarbonate?
Replies: 0
Views: 981

Acid or Bicarbonate?

Hi,

I've had bb all my life and it's due to PND. Recently had an op to sort out my deviated septum but still have pnd and doc said there's nothing more that can be done.

Been reading the posts on here and have used olive oil (not sure where to buy coconut oil from) but some posts suggest gargling ...
by Wicked666
Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Device "Nasencornet" against PND
Replies: 3
Views: 1707

Any luck pal?
by Wicked666
Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26617

Woud people recommend first a gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide and then with Baking Soda?
by Wicked666
Sun May 23, 2010 9:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New poster
Replies: 5
Views: 3031

Cheers - I shall do!

Can anyone answer about the yoghurt / dairy question. I though dairy was bad but have read about some people having biotic yoghurt.

Thanks
by Wicked666
Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New poster
Replies: 5
Views: 3031

New poster

Hi Guys,

I'm 28 from the UK and have had BB all my life. I used Thera products for a few years but these never worked and I always used to get ulcers. Now use K Force Balance from Australia which seem to work for about 30 mins.

Been to my dentist and everything is fine with my teeth and gums. I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗