THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 38 matches
- Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4250
Oh what country are you from? Im from the Philippines, if were are from the same country then it would be easier to find a homeopathic doctor. Im not sure if there is one around my area. Anyway, yeah living with BB is a nightmare, you have no peace of mind once you step out of the house. Regarding ...
- Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4250
Same here, i also think that my BB is caused by bacterial imbalance in the mouth too caused by mouthwash, but i have tonsil stones. They used to surface occasionally when i cough, but now i dont cough them anymore but i still have them. I dont have PND too. Those pills must've cost you alot. I hope ...
- Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4250
- Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4250
My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
I WAS VERY CURIOUS ABOUT NATURAL MEDICINE AND ACUPUNCTURE CHINESE THERAPY. SO I DECIDED TO GO AND HEAR ANOTHER OPINION ABOUT HALITOSIS PROBLEM.
SATURDAY AFTERNOON I WENT TO THE CHINESE CLINIC. I EXPLAINED HER MY PROBLEM AND SHE SAID SHE COULD GIVE ME A DIAGNOSIS BY CHECKING MY PULSE AND EVALUATING ...
SATURDAY AFTERNOON I WENT TO THE CHINESE CLINIC. I EXPLAINED HER MY PROBLEM AND SHE SAID SHE COULD GIVE ME A DIAGNOSIS BY CHECKING MY PULSE AND EVALUATING ...
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who is the world expert of BB?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 18529
- Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The country game
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7093
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The country game
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7093
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The country game
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7093
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting medication for white coated tongue
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1034
Interesting medication for white coated tongue
I was reading the other day about a medication called podophyllin resin. The doctor used that medicine to treat a coated white tongue. It supposedly shoul clear up the tongue by removing the dead cells and it is also used for hairy tongues. Had anyone tried that?.[/quote]
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting medication for white coated tongue
- Replies: 0
- Views: 957
Interesting medication for white coated tongue
I was reading the other day about a medication called podophyllin resin. The doctor used that medicine to treat a coated white tongue. It supposedly shoul clear up the tongue by removing the dead cells and it is also used for hairy tongues. Had anyone tried that?.[/quote]
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relationship between white tongue and bad breath
- Replies: 49
- Views: 17749
brightonguy
I have read about the probiotoic that you mention, I personally haven't tried it. But, I am trying bliss k12, and it did not work for me. My tongue is still white and my bb is the same. I don't know what else I can try. I feel so depressed.
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tested Positive for H Pylori
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3807
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tested Positive for H Pylori
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3807
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.