THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 21 matches

by ItsgoingtobeOK
Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
Replies: 5
Views: 5393

Re: Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?

Most times, usually beginning mid-day, I can lick my lips and they smell like shit. I can literally smell the spit on my top lip. Does this happen to anyone else?

haha.. welcome to the club.

The tip of the tongue is practically the tip of the iceberg.
Try taking your finger as far back as ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Three years of Bad Breath GONE !! Teenage Story :)
Replies: 3
Views: 4630

She didn't reply as the bad breath might have come back with a vengeance.
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
Replies: 27
Views: 16261

Nope, doesn't work for me.
A glass of Tamarind juice before every meal for two days gave me IBS.
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MIAMI MEETUP , PLUS
Replies: 14
Views: 10436

So how to get a TMAU Test Kit?
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yes, I have a Question and here it is...
Replies: 1
Views: 2323

Yes, I have a Question and here it is...

What are the chances of a liver transplant taking care of Type 4 BB caused by TMAU?
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:24 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Back after a s*****e attempt. Now trying to cope with life.
Replies: 9
Views: 21145

Re: Back after a s*****e attempt. Now trying to cope with li

. Yes, my breath stinks, but I'd rather live the rest of my life with the most awful breath, than to end life because of it. I'd then look like a weak person who just gives in when things get too tough.

Look at it this way, and I quote,


..perhaps when i meet God face to face I will ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU testing
Replies: 35
Views: 22192

Sounds cool.

I am also looking to see how can I get tested for TMAU? Do I have to go straight to a hospital with the Dr.'s prescription or any lab can do it?



Read This about TMAU last night and got my finger's crossed.
---------------------------------------------

smile
published 8 months ago ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
Replies: 14
Views: 15420

Re: RE

Forwardfaith wrote:

I hear activated charcoal works, so 'm gonna try it in the upcoming days and will let you know if it made any difference.

Blessings,
Faith
Yeah, I heard about it too in this video. Watch what the doctor says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrW_QYk6zRI

Please let us know how does it go?
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:16 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
Replies: 14
Views: 15420

I think I somewhat agree with the opening post.
In Asia, folks are much more tolerant to BB. They don't twist a knife in your soul by putting you down commenting or making fun of your bad breath. It's really not as big of a deal as it is in the Western World.

Not sure why, as someone said, people ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:31 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Relief for first time in 15 years - Corsodyl
Replies: 14
Views: 43794

During a couple of weeks stay in UK when I went to watch some cricket games, I tried Corsodyl one morning as it was sitting in the restroom of my friend's house where I was staying, I felt as if it worked and bb was eliminated for rest of the day.

Came back to U.S. and got it prescribed by a ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
Replies: 11
Views: 8524

NYC here.

I posted in this thread for friendly meetups

viewtopic.php?t=5653
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone interested in meeting up in NYC?
Replies: 11
Views: 6659

I think we can meet up in NY over a bowling game or pool club or something and have a good time. We will all know what's common in between us so we don't necessarily have to talk about it and cry a river or boil our blood over it.
If the BB conversation starts up? Fine ! We will make fun of BB ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Verbal come backs when you are accused of having BB.
Replies: 2
Views: 3387

Verbal come backs when you are accused of having BB.

I was over hearing a conversation between a group of a few black college students in New York.

One said to another, "Man your breath stinks !!"
The accused quickly went thru an 'initial shock and coming out of it' process (perhaps in less than half a second) and replied in a very confident and ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:43 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
Replies: 17
Views: 34552

May be 15 years ago when I was working in a very small office and wasn't doing ANYTHING about my chronic bad breath (and I would not eat any breakfast either \:D/ ), a fellow office colleague who did not directly work me, pulled me on a side one day at about 5:00 PM, and said in sort of a helpless ...
by ItsgoingtobeOK
Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
Replies: 27
Views: 16261

hmmm,, that's interesting.
We almost always have Tamarind in our kitchen. We occasionally use it in foods to get a little sour flavor.
There are a couple of snacks we make that have plain yogurt, gram flour balls, chopped parsley, mint, coriander, chilli pepper and large amount of Tamarind.

In the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗