Hey Halitosisux,
I just looked up with TMAU is and I really don't think I suffer from that.
The white jelly like substance I have described before doesn't come from PND. It forms 10-15 minutes after I have brushed my teeth. I looked it up online and found out that it could be a reaction to ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 22 matches
- Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7606
- Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone cured after H.Pylori treatment?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1827
- Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20348
- Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7606
- Sat May 28, 2011 6:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20348
- Thu May 26, 2011 4:33 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20348
- Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole
- Replies: 28
- Views: 32044
To be honest, I haven't seen my doctors in a while. Mostly it's because of college life and the never ending work. It also has to do with the fact that this curse has been so discouraging.
I'm currently in the process of transitioning from a Children's Hopsital to an adult clinic. I am 22 years old ...
I'm currently in the process of transitioning from a Children's Hopsital to an adult clinic. I am 22 years old ...
- Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole
- Replies: 28
- Views: 32044
- Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: thinking of going to bad breath clinic
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8337
- Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12332
- Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Diary, Yup, here it be
- Replies: 39
- Views: 13445
- Mon May 02, 2011 6:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: orazyme
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4859
- Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is having children a risk?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2610
- Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best toothpaste and mouthwash product?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26632
- Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What does this mean?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1952
What does this mean?
Hello all, another BB sufferer :cry:
It seems like no matter what I do, my bb is always with me... even while I'm brushing my teeth. About 10-15 minutes after brushing my teeth, I start to form this semi-thick and milky coat of goo all over my teeth and gums. I can separate it with my tongue ...
It seems like no matter what I do, my bb is always with me... even while I'm brushing my teeth. About 10-15 minutes after brushing my teeth, I start to form this semi-thick and milky coat of goo all over my teeth and gums. I can separate it with my tongue ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.