THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by vampire8868
Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6194

halitosisux wrote:more likely that you had a bacterial overgrowth in the rest of your mouth which made your tonsils smell, which was still there after you had your tonsils out - which is why tonsillectomy rarely cures anyone.
I agree with you. My breath became worse after I had my tonsils removed.
by vampire8868
Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a job please.
Replies: 45
Views: 13104

hopelessone wrote:i can sooooo relate, vampire. i was just with family today. no one understands.
I understand. I wish I have never told my family about that.
I just got a job and will begin to work next week. I am so panic right now. What if everyone hates me?
by vampire8868
Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a job please.
Replies: 45
Views: 13104

Thank you so much, Hopelessone.
Some people think I wrote something stupid. Just as what I used to thought when I read other people's posts.
Now I understand when people are in agitated emotional state, they may act or say somethings nonsense.

I used to work as a graphic designer in my country ...
by vampire8868
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just ordered Therabreath + probiotics
Replies: 14
Views: 8798

Completely disagree...Some products will make your breath tolerable without 'curing ' you completely.

I've tried therabreath and it did absolutely nothing for me, but then again, my bb comes from the digestive tract not the oral cavity.

I have the same situation with you. I tried Therabreath ...
by vampire8868
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a job please.
Replies: 45
Views: 13104

vampire,
I hope you are hanging in there. Take it one minute at a time. Go listen to music and let go of your problems even if for just 10 minutes you will feel better.

Susie
I am still here. I apologize to every one that I erased my original post because I never thought I will come back here ...
by vampire8868
Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a job please.
Replies: 45
Views: 13104

Thank you all the comments, my friends.
by vampire8868
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a job please.
Replies: 45
Views: 13104

Help me find a job please.

Thank you anyway.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗