THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 58 matches

by bbreathking
Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ATLANTA GEORGIA ANYONE ?
Replies: 1
Views: 997

ATLANTA GEORGIA ANYONE ?

message here or pm.. I am a sufferer and wanted to meet other sufferers in the area.
by bbreathking
Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE RESIDING IN ATLANTA GEORGIA PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME
Replies: 0
Views: 791

ANYONE RESIDING IN ATLANTA GEORGIA PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME

Looking to find Sufferers in Atlanta, GA area.
by bbreathking
Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE IN ATLANTA GEORGIA
Replies: 1
Views: 885

ANYONE IN ATLANTA GEORGIA

Really would like to meet fellow sufferers.

If you live close to Atlanta GA, then I would like to hear from you.
by bbreathking
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Breaking the biofilm
Replies: 12
Views: 5868

oh I have this same problem.. I have an appointment soon so wish I could type more . I will get back to this thread later tonight.
by bbreathking
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Georgia college and state university
Replies: 4
Views: 1367

We need more Georgia people :)
by bbreathking
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Atlanta, anyone
Replies: 7
Views: 1641

I already know 222chick :P
by bbreathking
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Atlanta, anyone
Replies: 7
Views: 1641

Hello I am trying to find sufferers in Atlanta area too. LuLu hope you can make it here soon.

Anyone else looking for meet?
by bbreathking
Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Back from Surgery!! Tonsillectomy
Replies: 72
Views: 19303

Wow nice. Took me about more than an hour to read this whole thread. Good job man. Seems like you are cured.

Good job ! you really went for the surgeries and everything.. Brave !
by bbreathking
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:33 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Atlanta, Ga Anyone?
Replies: 1
Views: 18780

Atlanta, Ga Anyone?

Just trying to find other sufferer's in Atlanta Georgia.

No one has told me directly in the past 5-6 years that my breath smells, but I have shitty taste in my mouth and get a lot of reactions.
by bbreathking
Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
Replies: 10
Views: 2784

tamacun wrote:
bbreathking wrote:
tamacun wrote: more than 30 years!
did u get my pm?
nope.
See If you got it now
by bbreathking
Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A fellow sufferer's success story
Replies: 24
Views: 32207

May i know more details please? Malory i would like to talk to you if possible. Please send a personal message if possible.

What type of stool tests were they? Do we need to ask them to test for these specific bacteria or would they generally do it? Also i'm interested in finding what other ...
by bbreathking
Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
Replies: 10
Views: 2784

Re: ATL

deebo wrote:hey guys . there seems to be lots of members in and around ATL over the years. Use this sites search app for ' Atlanta ' search.php

leme know if you wanna plan a meetup . I can post it can for members
yeah meetup in atlanta
by bbreathking
Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
Replies: 10
Views: 2784

tamacun wrote:
bbreathking wrote:Great ! how long have you had this?

I am pretty close by Dacula
more than 30 years!
did u get my pm?
by bbreathking
Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ATLANTA ANYONE???
Replies: 6
Views: 2375

Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.

I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can ...
by bbreathking
Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ATLANTA ANYONE???
Replies: 6
Views: 2375

In my opinion smelling someone with bb when you have Bb is impossible you both maybe have a sinus infection and that can cause a loss of smell so you can't really smell anything. Actually its more of a theory of mines.

I smell bb of other people everyday at college, work, grocery you name it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗