THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 41 matches
- Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm bloody well trying
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15333
Re: I'm bloody well trying
Since you used to sneeze out tonsil stones I would go to a different ENT doctor for a second opinion.
- Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
I believe I have nasal and oral. Maybe that's why I don't feel it's 100% gone?winter wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am Those who benefited from this, do you have oral BB only or nasal + oral BB?
- Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
For anyone following this topic, I have been doing the dental hygiene routine described in the original post and now eating a low carb/sugar and high protein diet and it does seem to help. I have created such an isolated life for myself so I'm not around many people to gauge their reactions to know ...
- Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
you will not feel good on raw diet....it is not manageable....only few people can do it in the world.....you are hungry all the time then after few months you will be back on cooked.....better not start doing it....and choose low fat starch diet with 50 % fruit....that is a good diet..
Thanks ...
- Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Halitosis is gone after 2 decades of suffering
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13580
Re: My Halitosis is gone after 2 decades of suffering
I already had sinus surgery, GI check up, etc.
- Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nozin nasal sanitizer
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2422
Re: nozin nasal sanitizer
anyone else tried this? I am considering it.
- Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
Has anyone else tried this? It worked for me for about 2 weeks then slowly started losing effectiveness. I read perhaps I need to eliminate carbs and sugar just like the author of this post. Please report back! :)
I wanted to give an update and say almost the same thing. It only worked about a ...
- Thu May 27, 2021 10:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
I’m going to try this as soon as I can. Thank you for sharing! I never thought to brush the mouthwash on my tongue or use more than one mouthwash.
Your username reminds me of mine so maybe that’s a sign
Your username reminds me of mine so maybe that’s a sign
- Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13475
I finally got the ingredients in the mail today. I am also trying grapefruit seed extract since I heard that helps w/white tongue coating.
So far I tried the rinse you mentioned and it made my gums sting a little. I didn't necessarily feel fresher after, so I tried a GSE and water mouth rinse right ...
So far I tried the rinse you mentioned and it made my gums sting a little. I didn't necessarily feel fresher after, so I tried a GSE and water mouth rinse right ...
- Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Coating Removal
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5012
Re: Tongue Coating Removal
Hi All,
So recently I started looking more closely at the coating of the tongue as a source. I have (at least) intermittent, if not full time mothball type smelling breath, and I have been trying to figure out what's causing it.
This smell was exactly what my tonsil stones smelled of, so I had ...
So recently I started looking more closely at the coating of the tongue as a source. I have (at least) intermittent, if not full time mothball type smelling breath, and I have been trying to figure out what's causing it.
This smell was exactly what my tonsil stones smelled of, so I had ...
- Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13475
- Wed May 13, 2015 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: white cooking wine's long-lasting effects
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1419
- Fri May 08, 2015 7:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work from Home Job Recommendations Needed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1227
- Fri May 08, 2015 5:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have been your experiences with masks?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1552
- Fri May 08, 2015 5:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have been your experiences with masks?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1552
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.