I wouldnt know if I am completely bb free as I cant smell my own breath. What I know is that I am getting better reaction from people after adding garlic pills to my usual routine. Its been 3 months. Continue to monitor now. Please note even normal people will have bad breath at times.
I took it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 26 matches
- Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10637
- Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10637
Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
Hi Guys,
Sharing my own personal experience here. I have tried many methods such as removing tonsils, fermenting my own kefir, using diluted bleach as mouthwash, keeping a healthy diet, exercise but with average improvements in my bb situation
The only thing that works wonder for me and i believe ...
Sharing my own personal experience here. I have tried many methods such as removing tonsils, fermenting my own kefir, using diluted bleach as mouthwash, keeping a healthy diet, exercise but with average improvements in my bb situation
The only thing that works wonder for me and i believe ...
- Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal pills or poop pills
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1387
Fecal pills or poop pills
Recently, there is an article talking about fecal transplant and how scientifically proven to be pretty effective for certain treatment even in pill form.
I think this is something would be useful for us. Creating a thread for awareness.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 091026.htm
I think this is something would be useful for us. Creating a thread for awareness.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 091026.htm
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help: White Tongue Cleaning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2048
Re: Help: White Tongue Cleaning
Thanks will try thatHopefulOne wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:56 am Sprinkle salt on your tongue, wait a couple of minutes and scrape off, should be pink.
- Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help: White Tongue Cleaning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2048
Re: Help: White Tongue Cleaning
Thanks doctor. I only feel confident if my tongue is not coated. Brushing could not really get rid of the white coating. My current method of using baking soda and hygroden peroxide do not get me totally clean pink tongue
- Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help: White Tongue Cleaning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2048
Help: White Tongue Cleaning
Hi Guys/Girls,
Could you please kindly share your effective method of cleaning the white tongue? I always have this white coating on my tongue and i couldnt find an effective method of cleaning it.
Could you please kindly share your effective method of cleaning the white tongue? I always have this white coating on my tongue and i couldnt find an effective method of cleaning it.
- Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Never try PPI before. I am singaporean and subsidised by government. Cost about SGD 3.5k for government hospital. SGD 10k for private hospital
So you paid about 1.75k after subsidy?
Hi All,
For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath
You can use neutralise them using:
1 ...
So you paid about 1.75k after subsidy?
Hi All,
For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath
You can use neutralise them using:
1 ...
- Sun May 20, 2018 1:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Hi All,
For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath
You can use neutralise them using:
1. Ascorbic acid - aka vitamin C. Get those chewable and sugar free *important
2. Hydrogen peroxide
Hope this help. Im doing both of them to get rid of bleach taste in my mouth. I truely ...
For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath
You can use neutralise them using:
1. Ascorbic acid - aka vitamin C. Get those chewable and sugar free *important
2. Hydrogen peroxide
Hope this help. Im doing both of them to get rid of bleach taste in my mouth. I truely ...
- Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Never try PPI before. I am singaporean and subsidised by government. Cost about SGD 3.5k for government hospital. SGD 10k for private hospital
- Tue May 08, 2018 5:00 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
Hi 21year,
I believe you are still on antibiotics for your surgery. Would you please update us again in a month or 2?
I believe you are still on antibiotics for your surgery. Would you please update us again in a month or 2?
- Mon May 07, 2018 5:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
You will get reaction from people with bleach breath. Its the same as having bad breath in my opinion.
I keep going back to the doctor (over more than a year) and finally he agreed to arrange tonsillectomy for me.
I am not sure where my bad breath originates from. Either from mouth/throat or ...
I keep going back to the doctor (over more than a year) and finally he agreed to arrange tonsillectomy for me.
I am not sure where my bad breath originates from. Either from mouth/throat or ...
- Sun May 06, 2018 5:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Hi Winter,
It's not gone but under control. I have my tonsils removed few months ago but bb still there.
Currently I do my bleach mouthwash at night and a can of schweppes soda water (alkaline water) every night. As bleach has a very strong smell, not good to do it in the morning.
Come morning i ...
It's not gone but under control. I have my tonsils removed few months ago but bb still there.
Currently I do my bleach mouthwash at night and a can of schweppes soda water (alkaline water) every night. As bleach has a very strong smell, not good to do it in the morning.
Come morning i ...
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find ...
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find ...
- Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
- Sun May 28, 2017 9:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272833
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Lately i have decided to try this diluted bleach mouthwash and i can tell you all that this is the single most powerful mouthwash for severe bad breath. No joke.
As recommended by Searching, i only used it in the morning and able to last the whole full day. This not not something therabreath ...
As recommended by Searching, i only used it in the morning and able to last the whole full day. This not not something therabreath ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.