THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 62 matches

by lost1234
Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So this is what being cured feels like
Replies: 62
Views: 25152

Fed up, So you mentioned you having bb? And what was her reply? Did you ask her if she smells it? How did the conversation go?
by lost1234
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: People that have met someone w bb in meetups or forums
Replies: 24
Views: 6671

one of my older post I tell how I was able to test my breath out on random people. I think its the only way to get feedback on your breath. I did it with a person I meet up with from this forum.
by lost1234
Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Need some help here please
Replies: 17
Views: 7608

I have the same taste, smell, and feeling in my mouth too. Did you tell your dr you think you have bb? And does he say he smells it?Ive meet up with ppl from here, asked my drs, random ppl and a couple friends who say they never smelled bb on me. I have things happen to me daily that can make me ...
by lost1234
Mon May 07, 2012 12:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So sick off this..
Replies: 3
Views: 1466

Drala, I feel the same way. From all the meetups ive done and people saying they don't smell anything, It has to to halitiphobia im dealing with. The hard part is believing it 100% and not holding back when interacting with people. I hope you do go through with your actions and can share your ...
by lost1234
Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Aydinmur
Replies: 0
Views: 857

Aydinmur

Do you have any patients with type 5 halitosis? Is it common?[/quote]
by lost1234
Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: People that have met someone w bb in meetups or forums
Replies: 24
Views: 6671

Wow I just signed in to ask the same exact question right now. Thats crazy. Well I met up with 2 people so far from this forum and both and we didnt smell anything on each other. Now I am able to smell people's chronic bad breath all the time if I run into them. I always believed that the smell I ...
by lost1234
Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: in the last 2 day i noticied 3 freinds with BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4136

Well im about 99% sure it was them, and not me. Now like ive stated many times b4, I get alot of nose rubs around me. But when I notice someone has bb, I watch how other ppl around them react. I was at a casino at a table. This guy had horrible bb. It didnt smell like mine or any other person who ...
by lost1234
Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: in the last 2 day i noticied 3 freinds with BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4136

I have bad breath for over 1 year now, i've came in contact with well over 10 people who I believe have chronic bad breath. Including a close friend. I believe they have the same odor as me when I get whiffs of myself. During a meetup with someone from here recently, we both couldn't smell each ...
by lost1234
Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have something to ask..
Replies: 5
Views: 2636

Im pretty sure I had a white coated tongue before I had bad breath. Maybe not as bad im but almost definite I had a white coated tongue before hand.
by lost1234
Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diet and DIM supplements
Replies: 65
Views: 25383

Thanks tibya, i'm a male in my 20's. The migraine happened after I woke up from an extremely stressfull dream. I believe that is what triggered it. Havn't had a migraine since. The lingering slight headache I still have, doctors believe is sinusitus. I've done all the medicine they ever gave me so ...
by lost1234
Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diet and DIM supplements
Replies: 65
Views: 25383

On the topic of migraines, I believe my bb started right after I experienced one awful migraine. Never really had migraines but one day I had one for about 6 hours and my mouth never felt the same again. This was a little over a year ago and I still very slightly have a slight headache since this ...
by lost1234
Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Clara, are you stll here?
Replies: 53
Views: 16647

Anybody have any positive feedback on the garlic? Especially if you suspect sinus issues as a cause
by lost1234
Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deviated from the gluten free diet.. (annoying banter)
Replies: 19
Views: 7005

Mike, arent japanese girls short and petite. I think you would have the best shot at girls over there since you feel you arent tall and as built as your ideal weight. Unless your not into asian girls. I love them lol. I feel when im at my most depressed state when I am horny and looking at porn at ...
by lost1234
Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: I was asked out even though he knew I had bb.
Replies: 7
Views: 20397

Def. Go for it. I Dont think anything negative can come from it.
by lost1234
Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Subclinic tmau
Replies: 32
Views: 17955

Aydinmur, I have choline tablets left over. I will try and let you know the results starting today. I have taken metronidazole and had no effect on my breath. I believe there is a slight chance I have imaginary bad breath because of all the ways I have asked if anybody smells my breath. Everybody ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗