THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 98 matches
- Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: thorough side-to-side back of tongue cleaning
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1461
thorough side-to-side back of tongue cleaning
AFTER I'd hooked my index fingers and swiped them a few times over back of my tongue all the way back to epiglottis, and over the middle of my tongue, like I usually do...AFTER that I decided to stick my tongue all the way out and use my index finger to do a more intense side to side scrubbing ...
- Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: double for shame
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1429
double for shame
"For your shame ye shall have double; and for reproach (or disgrace)they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them." E.W. Bullinger's correction of King James Version in his Companion Bible, Isaiah 61:7. If this passages ...
- Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: promise of good breath
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2873
promise of good breath
There's a beautiful promise of good breath in God's timing, and He even says He has pity on us because we were social outcasts! The promise applies to those who love the whole Bible: "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an ...
- Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: morning super-hydration
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1101
morning super-hydration
Jordan Rubin in The Maker's Diet says that he drinks something like 4-6 or 6-8 glasses of water first thing in morning. Don't remember; I know it's possible to die from too much water (hydrosis?). Anyway I've been drinking about 5 glasses and it helps clear the nasal passages and throat from rotting ...
- Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: white cooking wine's long-lasting effects
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1422
white cooking wine's long-lasting effects
White sugar free cooking wine has a lasting effect, even for days after a single use of it. In Christ Who leads us into cleanness, Mike[/quote]
- Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: white wine remedies garlic and morning breath
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1038
white wine remedies garlic and morning breath
Praise God for making white wine (sugar free). It kills so many bacteria and has such a lasting effect that I can eat garlic now. And my morning breath is way way way better. I rinsed and gargled last night, and then didn't this morning, and had garlic today, too, and my breath is still way way ...
- Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: white cooking wine and tongue coating/odor
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1071
white cooking wine and tongue coating/odor
Praise God, that white cooking wine (sugar free), rinsing and gargling twice a day, has cut way down on tongue coating and odor, even with post nasal drip going on.
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:20 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: tongue coating and white cooking wine
- Replies: 0
- Views: 22684
tongue coating and white cooking wine
I started rinsing and gargling morning and night (and halfway through the day sometimes) with zero-sugar white cooking wine 10% alcohol by volume, diluted some with water, and my tongue coating that has always been there is greatly reduced all day and night. I even woke up without morning breath one ...
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: white cooking wine/humidifier/prednisone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2682
white cooking wine/humidifier/prednisone
I gargled and swished with diluted white cooking wine (sugar free) last night before going to bed, had a humidifier running, and instead of taking Benadryl which dries the mouth out, I wound up on 40 mg of prednisone for a Crohn's flare-up. Prednisone helps with allergies, but doesn't dry the mouth ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: diluted white cooking wine
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1275
diluted white cooking wine
I wrote earlier about trying white cooking wine as a mouth wash and gargle, and not knowing if the 10 percent alcohol together with the length of exposure to oral tissues, would damage the tissues or cause oral and throat cancer. Maybe just diluting it with water would be enough to make it safe. I'm ...
- Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: p.s., ragwitek
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1016
p.s., ragwitek
the names of the pills are Ragwitek and Grastek
- Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grastek, ragwitek
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1088
grastek, ragwitek
There are two FDA-approved immunotherapy sublingual pills for grass and ragweed allergies. I'm gonna try it to see if it will stop post nasal drip and leads to a cleaner tongue and mouth. Also, I'm using white cooking wine diluted with water for mouthwash and gargling. Watching for Christ's answer ...
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:35 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: a famous actor and wine
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2512
a famous actor and wine
There's a famous actor in a movie who wakes up in the morning and immediately swishes some wine around in his mouth from a glass next to his bed. It's obvious from the way he does it that he's making a statement about how to fight morning breath. Within the last year I read an article in the news or ...
- Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillar minor salivary glands
- Replies: 1
- Views: 953
tonsillar minor salivary glands
There's a white film where my tonsils used to be, I think it's made up of food residue and bacteria. Anyway, it's possible that in cutting out my tonsils the surgeon was forced to destroy critical minor salivary glands called "tonsillar minor salivary glands" or "minor salivary glands of the ...
- Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: post nasal drip
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1151
post nasal drip
As long as you can feel any small amount of snot lingering at back of nose/throat, you have to suck it back and swallow it or spit it out, and keep doing that until every last bit is gone, because otherwise its festering bacteria up there and eventually contaminating the roof of mouth, sides of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.