o yea the classic "you don't stink", then rolls down the window. I guess it's just some universal reaction people get. This is an invisible enemy to us. We can't feel it or see any physical signs. So everyone just lies to us because they can.
I think someday we will make progress to the point where ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 127 matches
- Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GR1mtGR_Ls
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2740
- Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHY ME??????
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2389
- Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7658
That's weird people don't react when you smoke marijuana. Smoking marijuana will give your breath that weed smell. Generally most people don't like the weed smell because it smells skunky. I think for the alcohol maybe it kills some bacteria so your problem could be due to a bacteria problem.
Wow ...
Wow ...
- Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Room fillling Nasal odour?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5146
- Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A fellow sufferer's success story
- Replies: 24
- Views: 32202
- Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: .....
- Replies: 54
- Views: 18730
I think for cannabis to used as medicine it needs to made into highly concentrated hemp oil. Just smoking it isn't going to do much other than get you high.
I watched this video over a year ago and I found it quite interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA
This hemp oil that this man ...
I watched this video over a year ago and I found it quite interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA
This hemp oil that this man ...
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Apparently BB sufferers aren't the victims
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5520
Sheesh the nerve of some people. The author of that article isn't even good at writing to begin with. Just flat out insulting her ex for the world to see. She never had the courage to say it to his face. Maybe one day one of her exes will write an article about her and whatever imperfection she has ...
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy tomorrow morning.
- Replies: 52
- Views: 13540
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 9 tips-Fox News
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1486
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My family is lying!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3468
Yea I don't understand why is this the automatic reaction for people around us? I understand strangers or people we don't know well might lie to us if we ask them.
My family is the same way and I really don't understand them. They had no problem being honest with me in the past. Like when I had a ...
My family is the same way and I really don't understand them. They had no problem being honest with me in the past. Like when I had a ...
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can average people inhale bb directly into their nose?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4817
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Room fillling Nasal odour?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5146
- Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Strong sense of smell is the key to a happy & lasting (c
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1705
Well smells do greatly affect our mood. It really is a horrible condition to live with a bad uncontrollable body odor. Yet everyone wants to remain ignorant about it. They all think its just bad hygiene and wants to put the blame on us and look at us in disgust.
Smells are important and even stores ...
Smells are important and even stores ...
- Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chewing on garlic helpful
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3986
I tried eating 1 clove of raw garlic a day for 4 days or so. It didn't help with my odor. You know what I'd much rather reek of garlic than whatever smell I have now.
It sucks having an immense odor that can stink up entire rooms. I'd be happy to just get rid of my nasal odor. I can actually live ...
It sucks having an immense odor that can stink up entire rooms. I'd be happy to just get rid of my nasal odor. I can actually live ...
- Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If I am room filling - could someone inhale my breath
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2058
thissux - yea people do rub their nose when bad smells are around, but they also just do it for no reason as well.
I know a lot of people constantly rub their nose around me, but I also see a lot of other behaviors too. Seriously don't just focus on nose rubs. If that was all that people were doing ...
I know a lot of people constantly rub their nose around me, but I also see a lot of other behaviors too. Seriously don't just focus on nose rubs. If that was all that people were doing ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.