Hi Terran,
How long did you use it for before it stopped working? Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 19 matches
- Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3304
- Gender:
- Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3304
- Gender:
chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
Hello everyone,
I’ve been trying chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash on and off for a few months and it seems to provide temporary relief. However, I’ve been advised to not use it long term since it stains teeth, etc.
Any one have any advice about it? Since this seems to help, could it be that my ...
I’ve been trying chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash on and off for a few months and it seems to provide temporary relief. However, I’ve been advised to not use it long term since it stains teeth, etc.
Any one have any advice about it? Since this seems to help, could it be that my ...
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post-Tonsillectomy (Need Advice please!)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2764
- Gender:
Re: Post-Tonsillectomy (Need Advice please!)
Hi! Thank you for your reply.
I’ve tried oil pulling before it wasn’t really much help. Diet wise I do pretty much all of those things, I do eat fried foods/refined carbs maybe once a week? But that is it.
I am starting to think it might be allergies/pnd/sinus maybe? A few days ago I discovered ...
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post-Tonsillectomy (Need Advice please!)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2764
- Gender:
Re: Post-Tonsillectomy (Need Advice please!)
Hi! Thank you for your reply.
I’ve tried oil pulling before it wasn’t really much help. Diet wise I do pretty much all of those things, I do eat fried foods/refined carbs maybe once a week? But that is it.
I am starting to think it might be allergies/pnd/sinus maybe? A few days ago I discovered I ...
I’ve tried oil pulling before it wasn’t really much help. Diet wise I do pretty much all of those things, I do eat fried foods/refined carbs maybe once a week? But that is it.
I am starting to think it might be allergies/pnd/sinus maybe? A few days ago I discovered I ...
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post-Tonsillectomy (Need Advice please!)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2764
- Gender:
Post-Tonsillectomy (Need Advice please!)
Hello everyone,
I recently had a tonsillectomy (17 days ago to be exact), I went through the two-week recovery and right after I noticed I had a cleaner/pinker tongue with no smell whenever I did a wrist test. I begin to think that it was my cure but turns out, it was not! Yesterday I had junk ...
I recently had a tonsillectomy (17 days ago to be exact), I went through the two-week recovery and right after I noticed I had a cleaner/pinker tongue with no smell whenever I did a wrist test. I begin to think that it was my cure but turns out, it was not! Yesterday I had junk ...
- Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cleared for tonsillectomy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4814
- Gender:
Cleared for tonsillectomy
Hello everyone,
So my ENT approved my tonsillectomy for next month and I can't help but wonder what if it's not my cure but at this point I think it is a risk I am willing to take. I get no relief from medications or any other products and when I lick my wrist I do detect a "funky" sulfur-like ...
So my ENT approved my tonsillectomy for next month and I can't help but wonder what if it's not my cure but at this point I think it is a risk I am willing to take. I get no relief from medications or any other products and when I lick my wrist I do detect a "funky" sulfur-like ...
- Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help Please! How to temporarily mask breath?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2396
- Gender:
Help Please! How to temporarily mask breath?
Hello everyone,
If I could get anyones help I would greatly appreciate it. Tomorrow I have an outing that requires me to be a bit social, I’ve been kind of dreading it because my bb causes me great anxiety. So I am looking for any attainable tips/recs to temporarily mask my breath for maybe an hr ...
If I could get anyones help I would greatly appreciate it. Tomorrow I have an outing that requires me to be a bit social, I’ve been kind of dreading it because my bb causes me great anxiety. So I am looking for any attainable tips/recs to temporarily mask my breath for maybe an hr ...
- Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1555
- Gender:
Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?
Hello everyone,
For the past few months I have been debating on whether tonsil stones or LPR is the cause for bad breath. I have a barium swallow in a few days to see how significant my reflux is and hiatal hernia.
Depeing on exam results from a PH monitoring exam as well, I will decide if a ...
For the past few months I have been debating on whether tonsil stones or LPR is the cause for bad breath. I have a barium swallow in a few days to see how significant my reflux is and hiatal hernia.
Depeing on exam results from a PH monitoring exam as well, I will decide if a ...
- Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4222
- Gender:
Re: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
I hope you are doing well!! please keep us updated
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reflux and hernia surgery?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1347
- Gender:
Reflux and hernia surgery?
Hello everyone before I begin,
these are my symptoms and things I’ve tried.
Symptoms
- Bad Breath (rotten egg, cheese-like smell)
- White tongue
- Feeling of something stuck in my throat
- Sore throat/ Ear Pain
- Tonsil Stones (seem to go away by keeping my sinuses clean)
- Colds have been very ...
these are my symptoms and things I’ve tried.
Symptoms
- Bad Breath (rotten egg, cheese-like smell)
- White tongue
- Feeling of something stuck in my throat
- Sore throat/ Ear Pain
- Tonsil Stones (seem to go away by keeping my sinuses clean)
- Colds have been very ...
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1577
- Gender:
Re: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
personally oral probiotics did not help me but you can always try for yourself. I took oregano oil in form of pills - I started off with 1 and gradually increased it to about 4 a day.
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1577
- Gender:
Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
Hello everyone,
so here is some of my symptoms / things I’ve tried before I discuss my hiatal hernia.
Symptoms
- Bad Breath (rotten egg, cheese-like smell)
- White tongue
- Feeling of something stuck in my throat
- Sore throat/ Ear Pain
- Tonsil Stones (seem to go away by keeping my sinuses clean ...
so here is some of my symptoms / things I’ve tried before I discuss my hiatal hernia.
Symptoms
- Bad Breath (rotten egg, cheese-like smell)
- White tongue
- Feeling of something stuck in my throat
- Sore throat/ Ear Pain
- Tonsil Stones (seem to go away by keeping my sinuses clean ...
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At a standstill (please help!)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1526
- Gender:
At a standstill (please help!)
Hello everyone,
For the past year I have tried EVERYTHING yet nothing seems to improve my breath. Any advice on what to do next would be great since I am due back at the doctor's and do not know what to say or do next. (I do not tell any of my doctors I suffer from bad breath and it is the reason ...
For the past year I have tried EVERYTHING yet nothing seems to improve my breath. Any advice on what to do next would be great since I am due back at the doctor's and do not know what to say or do next. (I do not tell any of my doctors I suffer from bad breath and it is the reason ...
- Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is there any way to smell bad breath coming from stomach?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1440
- Gender:
is there any way to smell bad breath coming from stomach?
Hello everyone.
I am 90% sure my breath comes from my stomach, is there any way to smell it? I’ve been on a strict candida diet for almost three weeks and the cheesy-sulfur smell I used to smell when I would lick my wrist is not there anymore or at least it hasn’t been there for the last 24hours ...
I am 90% sure my breath comes from my stomach, is there any way to smell it? I’ve been on a strict candida diet for almost three weeks and the cheesy-sulfur smell I used to smell when I would lick my wrist is not there anymore or at least it hasn’t been there for the last 24hours ...
- Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could it be Candida?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1837
- Gender:
Could it be Candida?
Could Candida be the culprit?
So, I tested positive for H-Pylori, I have 2 days left of medication. Around day 4 I felt like all my symptoms had come back, by day 6 and 7, I felt better than ever as in for my stomach I no longer feel bloated or with that lump in my throat that would barely let me ...
So, I tested positive for H-Pylori, I have 2 days left of medication. Around day 4 I felt like all my symptoms had come back, by day 6 and 7, I felt better than ever as in for my stomach I no longer feel bloated or with that lump in my throat that would barely let me ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.