THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 222 matches

by Ihatemybreath
Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Life update
Replies: 0
Views: 1214

Life update

So, it's me, Ihatemybreath, I'm back after a million years. No, I didn't die, on the contrary, I'm very alive. First of all, I don't even care about my breath anymore, oh well, I think about it sooooooometimes, like rarely; but this is nowhere near how it used to be. Now I'm super positive and happy ...
by Ihatemybreath
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:40 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I Remain in the Shadows
Replies: 7
Views: 4216

I just got one thing to say to you: Never give up God. He may not CURE you but he WILL give you strength to hang the situation. God still loves you. It's always time to draw close to Him again.
by Ihatemybreath
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Disgusting white gunk coming out of my gums [pic nsfw]
Replies: 3
Views: 2223

Its looks like massive tonsil stones to me.
by Ihatemybreath
Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: First Post - Can anyone help?
Replies: 11
Views: 4552

I found your lips very sexy. Text me, baby. X.o
by Ihatemybreath
Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:56 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Considering s*****e, need someone to talk to?
Replies: 10
Views: 7677

It gets better. After some time you just don't care anymore.
by Ihatemybreath
Thu May 15, 2014 10:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: breath IMPROVED when sick?
Replies: 8
Views: 5513

It is not that you breath improved, it is just that your sense of smell gets poor. Okay, baby?
by Ihatemybreath
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LONDON MEET UP 17TH MAY 2014
Replies: 2
Views: 1461

Uau. I so wish I could go. But I can not because I live a little far in Brazil... Any chance of Jimi pay me a plane ticket? Just kidding.
by Ihatemybreath
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What you people do if you are lonely, how you cope with it
Replies: 12
Views: 4840

Wow, Im sorry for my last post in this topic, I was on my happy-bitch-I-think-Im-cured period. Just responding to the question: When Im lonely I read and watch TV series and movies. It is great. But obviously I miss human contact. I have just ONE friend, but, oh, well.
by Ihatemybreath
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feel alone and depressed.
Replies: 9
Views: 21493

I have an appointment with the dentist on Monday, but honestly I do not expect anything from this.
by Ihatemybreath
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maybe less is more.
Replies: 1
Views: 1230

Maybe less is more.

In these last days I just gave up of mouthwashes and excessive brushing, and now, I just cant feel my bb anymore. I know it wont last but at least I think it decreased. Funny, cause I always tought that if I brush and brush and rinse all the time and chew gum, my BB would decrease, but it feels like ...
by Ihatemybreath
Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ex halitophobic :)
Replies: 2
Views: 1784

Ex halitophobic :)

It's been a while since I just don't think (too much) about my BB problem at all. And I'm gonna tell you, this way is so much better. Well, I do my routine, I brush my teeth, scrap my tongue, floss and rinse with mouthwash in the morning, in the midday after lunch and at night, so I say to myself ...
by Ihatemybreath
Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chronic BB Gone - 1 month thus far
Replies: 49
Views: 21141

Toothpaste with BAKING SODA

Just went back from the supermarket with this toothpaste with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which I've read here that's very good on combating BB

SO I'm giving this a try. Not trying to do any adversiting but tha nme of this toothpaste it's COLGATE - BICARBONATO DE SÓDIO, sorry, idk how colgate ...
by Ihatemybreath
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What you people do if you are lonely, how you cope with it
Replies: 12
Views: 4840

You just have ASSUMED that we are lonely? You, as the adm of this forum should help us with good toughts not make depressing topics like this one [-X
by Ihatemybreath
Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how do you guys know....:?:
Replies: 4
Views: 2052

Rotten taste at the back of my throat, can feel my BB sometimes too.
And a friend confirmed that I have it when I asked
by Ihatemybreath
Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Strangely enough I have this friend of mine that suffer from halitosis too. It is acute, really acute, rotten egg smell. But anybody in my class reacts. I mean, nobody cover their noses or step back or anything. I found myself shocked on thinking how people can be so polite there and can cope with it.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗