THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 32 matches

by SuddenBB
Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Important!! Pl read. Cure found but Cause unknown
Replies: 0
Views: 2948

Important!! Pl read. Cure found but Cause unknown

I have been waiting to write this post. Some us write about cures prematurely. First let me collect my post, because some notes i made in those posts are important.


Post on Oct 10, 2013:

Hi, I'm a 27 yr old male. I started suffering from BB or from what I could tell is 5 months (May, 2013 ...
by SuddenBB
Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Caution: Personal Cure found - But supervision required
Replies: 2
Views: 2532

Caution: Personal Cure found - But supervision required

Hi guys and girls, its been a while since I came on here. Why? Because I've been getting better both with my situation with bad breath but also my digestion.

I have already stated my past in posts before. To read, please click on the link below.

For tongue coating experience - Very significantly ...
by SuddenBB
Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Stomach, Gut and Bad Breath
Replies: 3
Views: 2773

Stomach, Gut and Bad Breath

I would like to confirm the fact that whether bad breath can originate in the gut.

The argument is that since the esophagus is collapsed, hence there can't be any odor regurgitating back.

But even then alcohol is carried by the blood after adsorption from the intestine to the lungs and given off ...
by SuddenBB
Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BANA test for Dental Issues - Anyone tried?
Replies: 1
Views: 1986

Thanks for the informative reply Dr Aydinmur.

I had a culture of my sputum, my tongue coating and my saliva and showed no pathogens and were sterile after 48 hrs. Does that mean that the white tongue is produced by the stomach?

What test can check for pathogens and what should I do?

Thank you.
by SuddenBB
Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Are tonsil stones just calcium buildup?
Replies: 7
Views: 2668

They are calcium build up around the food stuck in your tonsils. Its like sediments which collect and attract bacteria.
by SuddenBB
Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Culture test done - Result in 48 hrs
Replies: 5
Views: 1622

Disappointment

Guys the results came back as sterile and no pathogens found.

Btw I've started an Amox+Clarithromycin + PPI and it has significantly decreased the coating and odor. I'm taking this medication without a doctor's advice. Just by me experience. So far its been good. The coating has thinned out. The ...
by SuddenBB
Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Culture test done - Result in 48 hrs
Replies: 5
Views: 1622

Interesting. I saw something recently about a new company that will analyse any sample you send them, using these genetic tests to determine which species of microorganisms are in the sample. There was some controversy about it though, I can't remember what.

Well you're talking about PCR testing ...
by SuddenBB
Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath that doesn't respond to anti-biotics.
Replies: 24
Views: 6722

When my tongue coating was extreme, i remember I could be in a room and not open my mouth and still stink up the place.

In the past I have had sinus infections with visible yellow snot. I just wonder if because I left them untreated that bacteria is just chilling up there and just going down my ...
by SuddenBB
Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Culture test done - Result in 48 hrs
Replies: 5
Views: 1622

Culture test done - Result in 48 hrs

Ok got the tests done.

One was saliva culture.

Second was sputum culture.

Third was the tongue coating culture.

Results will come in 48 hrs. Will post them.
by SuddenBB
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath that doesn't respond to anti-biotics.
Replies: 24
Views: 6722

Well FUp


I never knew they couldn't see into the sinuses, wow.
They might not get through the sinuses but they can do a culture which is good enough.
by SuddenBB
Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally an intelligent and proactive sufferer - Curezone
Replies: 0
Views: 1311

Finally an intelligent and proactive sufferer - Curezone

No offence meant to all the knowledgeable sufferers here. But here is an extremely proactive and scientific minded sufferer.

Quote from Shroom at CureZone

The bacteria I had mentioned in past postings which are described as the following: bacteria with very high motiliy and squiggly appearence ...
by SuddenBB
Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath that doesn't respond to anti-biotics.
Replies: 24
Views: 6722

Antifungal medication won't deal with fungal growth/biofilm in the sinuses if it's a mass of growth just living in the sinuses. It requires surgery and/or washing out with antifungal and antibacterial fluids.

Yes but then the growth would be seen when he had an nasal endoscopy.

I read an ...
by SuddenBB
Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath that doesn't respond to anti-biotics.
Replies: 24
Views: 6722

I took triple anti-biotic therapy at one time. took those big yellow tablets for a whole month clarithromycin I think they were called.

The triple antibiotic therapy is three 2 antibiotics + PPI. One acts on gram positive and one on gram negative bacteria. H Pylori is a gram negative bacteria ...
by SuddenBB
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you guys describe what your breath smells like?
Replies: 17
Views: 9195

I recently went to my cousin's house and my breath smelt exactly like my cousin's dog. Her's was much stronger. She's old and kind of sick now. The irony is I can smell my dog's breath but not mine always. Maybe its conditioning. I'm not exaggerating.
by SuddenBB
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue Bacteria connected to Halitosis - Article from NCBI
Replies: 2
Views: 1314

There is obviously an unstable level of healthy bacteria in the mouth. People with BB and people who don't have, different oral flora. We need to set that straight.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗