it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
What positive results have you noticed?
I took for a period of time a couple of years ago and noticed: Nothing :-({|=
I was getting really ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 64 matches
- Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Im on Diflucan 200mg for 2 weeks
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10594
- Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Im on Diflucan 200mg for 2 weeks
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10594
- Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what causes post nasal drip??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1788
- Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: "Don't Care" attitude
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2687
- Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wild oil of oregano
- Replies: 51
- Views: 16184
JC: I personally just started using Ultimate Flora. It's 50 billion per capsule with 10 or so different bacteria. If you're taking something that's in really low doses...you probably won't notice much of an effect. The worst thing about SIBO is you never know how much probiotic you need. I say it's ...
- Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wild oil of oregano
- Replies: 51
- Views: 16184
JC, this is great news considering I recalled before that we have similar symptoms!
For those who don't know, oil of oregano is not only an anti-biotic but also a very good antifungal. I'm definitely looking into purchasing this sometime in the future.
I couldn't tell you why the oil of oregano is ...
For those who don't know, oil of oregano is not only an anti-biotic but also a very good antifungal. I'm definitely looking into purchasing this sometime in the future.
I couldn't tell you why the oil of oregano is ...
- Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Burning mouth/tongue and its connection to candiasis
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2060
Burning mouth/tongue and its connection to candiasis
Today I've been suffering mildly from "burning mouth/tongue syndrome." I just wanted to know whether anyone else on here has ever experienced this before?
For anyone who's wondering:
"Burning mouth syndrome is a relatively common condition that is characterized by a complaint of an ...
For anyone who's wondering:
"Burning mouth syndrome is a relatively common condition that is characterized by a complaint of an ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole nightmare
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5536
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
- Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
They pricked blood sample before the endoscopy & the result was given after the procedure. I`ve had endoscopy twice & I`ve asked those doctors to do a bacterial culture from my stomach sample but they didn`t. I don`t think they took a sample in the first place. If you don`t mind, I`d like to know ...
- Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
- Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
- Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's list our afflictions that may be causing BB
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6567
Hey Elliot,
Thank for the advice. I just saw my general physician today who is a close family friend and he's pretty awesome about actually administering tests rather than just dismissing any requests and diagnosing you by symptoms alone. I mentioned my symptoms (minus the bb - sadly too embarassed ...
Thank for the advice. I just saw my general physician today who is a close family friend and he's pretty awesome about actually administering tests rather than just dismissing any requests and diagnosing you by symptoms alone. I mentioned my symptoms (minus the bb - sadly too embarassed ...
- Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's list our afflictions that may be causing BB
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6567
- Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: odor Cleanse
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14597
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.