THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 122 matches
- Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do your genitals stink?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6687
- Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do your genitals stink?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6687
- Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question for Tireofit
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1312
I haven't had a bad reaction in a long time so I think it is working. I even had my doc smell me the other day and he said my breath was normal. When I cheat on the diet I can smell my bb now, especially after eating eggs. I'm still not 100% sure if this is what it is. It could just be that since I ...
- Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acidic pH
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6360
- Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU test
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3358
The lab at the hospital is giving my doc a hard time about sending out the test. I may not get it done afterall :( But he did say he wanted me to eat a lot of foods with choline and then come in to see him so he could see if he smells it himself...
I see my ent about my pnd on Wed... I'll keep you ...
I see my ent about my pnd on Wed... I'll keep you ...
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wild oil of oregano
- Replies: 51
- Views: 16184
- Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU test
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3358
egg whites are okay - it's the yolk that you need to stay away from. What does Korean style mean? Maybe there was something in the spices or veggies??? Have you tried copper chlorophyll??? If not, try it - it's pretty cheap and you can get it in health food stores. I saw it at Target for dogs with ...
- Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU test
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3358
Sorry, I should have told you - I go to a Navy hospital. I resently changed doctors and my doc is so great. He believes everything I say and is very caring. I told him that I think i have secondary TMAU and he researched it and at first told me he thought it was too rare, but after hearing my whole ...
- Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU test
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3358
TMAU test
My doctor has agreed to send off a TMAU test for me. I really think that this is where my BB came from. It will take about a month before I get the results I'm sure, but I will post the results here when I get them. Also, I am going to see my ENT again and talk to him about my pnd. He thought the ...
- Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: People clearing out places after smelling bb
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5557
- Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
I am almost 100% sure that TMAU is my problem. I've been staying away from the high choline foods and have had no reactions. The other day I had eggs and even I could smell my foul breath, and my hubby kept asking who farted. He hadn't said that in a long time. Also, my vaginal discharge smelled the ...
- Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's list our afflictions that may be causing BB
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6567
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Having success
- Replies: 85
- Views: 28310
Okay people, once again - YOU DO NOT NEED TO CUT OUT ALL FOODS WITH CHOLINE!!!! Your body does not need soy, dairy, beans, nuts, fish and liver everyday. Eat fish on a Friday night so the smell will be gone by Monday before you go back to work. Look, I never said the diet was a cure, it's just a way ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.