THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 15 matches

by deekey
Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLS HELP...
Replies: 32
Views: 9045

How long have you had bb ?

Ive pretty much had it my whole life, but for some reason it never really dawned on me how bad it was until college when I started getting comments left and right and people actually started avoiding me.

I havent tried too many cures except for TriOral, which I believe ...
by deekey
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: can every one come to the chat room
Replies: 2
Views: 1209

i stopped by,
nobody there.
maybe a good a idea to setup a specific time?
by deekey
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLS HELP...
Replies: 32
Views: 9045

Hey guys I can attest to this strange phenomenom.

I met up with a fellow sufferer from a different online group.
We were together for hours and neither of us could detect a thing.

And I know I have a problem, because I get told to my face straight up every once in awhile.

Actually, today was one ...
by deekey
Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gargling with Vodka - Try it
Replies: 9
Views: 4759

so for the record....

alcohol makes the condition better or worse?
by deekey
Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may be cured
Replies: 69
Views: 20845


Hey twilight, glad to hear youve had some success. I have the same insurance Blue Cross PPO in California. I was just wondering how you got it covered since in my insurance booklet it says sugeries must be "medically necessary". Now we all know how neccesary these procedures are but Im afraid of ...
by deekey
Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how you know when u have fecal breath...
Replies: 7
Views: 3289

hehe

sounds like something douglas adams would write
by deekey
Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11960

i would say the best thing to do is a bit of both,

even if you dont talk to people I think they will eventually notice it,

so you are better off being somewhat sociable so people dont think you are a lonely antisocial freak who also smells
by deekey
Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never Been Kissed
Replies: 8
Views: 2804

ear snogging? what is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1yG4S_YRnE
by deekey
Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What kind of job do you have?
Replies: 15
Views: 3829

I am an auditor for a large company,

So I am constantly having to travel to client's offices to meet and do my job. Plus I am sort of new so I am constantly interacting with my coworkers and bosses.

I try to ask questions trhough the interoffice email or phone system, but almost always the person ...
by deekey
Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ENT Visit
Replies: 15
Views: 4207

best of luck to you sweets,

I loggd on today to read more about ENTs because Ive finally decided that I will visit one, and I saw this topic on the top of the page (maybe its fate). Ive been putting off seeing one for so long because just the thought of talking to someone about my problem gives me ...
by deekey
Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Join the group for Fenkelstein visit in August
Replies: 16
Views: 5702

Yehuda is in Israel

Krespi is in New York

From what I understand, they do the same procedure and Krespi was yehuda's pupil.

Krespi is a lot more expensive, treatments can run into several thousand dollars
by deekey
Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yahoo group???
Replies: 19
Views: 9030

been wondering the same thing
by deekey
Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may be cured
Replies: 69
Views: 20845

Hey guys, I had a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy almost a month ago and I went to a ENT surgeon/facial surgeon. It cost me only $500 up front for the surgery. My insurance covered most of the rest which was around $750 (anesthesia should be around $650). I only ended up paying like $54 dollars of that ...
by deekey
Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you blow out the birthday candles?
Replies: 7
Views: 2961

seriously, sometimes I wonder if it was good or bad that I found this site

Im kind of addicted to it now and I overanalyze every situation and interaction
by deekey
Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cold sores/canker sores
Replies: 0
Views: 893

cold sores/canker sores

Do you guys get cold sores? And how often do you get them?

I probably get an infestation once every 2-3 weeks. Infestation meaning that I;ll get a few (3-5) on my tongue, lower lips, and even my throat for a few days.

I feel like my BB is worse when I have these sores but it could be because I am ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗