Stankie: I am not drinking the vinegar, I am just gargling with it. I put a spray to the bottle and spray right to my throat without drinking it. Then I use oxygen peroxide mouthwash.
Thanks for commenting.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 41 matches
- Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something is working out for me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1869
- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something is working out for me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1869
Something is working out for me
Hi friends,
I have suffered from bad breath since I was 15, I am 32 right now, my birthday is February 23rd. I have notice how my problem reached a peak in 2006, that is six years ago, since then I have been improving very slowly. I eat normally but avoid milk and eggs mainly.
I have go many ...
I have suffered from bad breath since I was 15, I am 32 right now, my birthday is February 23rd. I have notice how my problem reached a peak in 2006, that is six years ago, since then I have been improving very slowly. I eat normally but avoid milk and eggs mainly.
I have go many ...
- Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
- Replies: 51
- Views: 21278
- Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HULDA CLARK THERAPY KILLS PARASITES, BACTERIA AND VIRUSES
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1564
HULDA CLARK THERAPY KILLS PARASITES, BACTERIA AND VIRUSES
Hi, I have been away for a long time. I am back... my bb has reduced but it is still an issue for me. I have been researching about this products to detox our bodies made by Hulda Clark (passed away in 2009). Her theory is that all diseases come from parasites in our organism.
She invented the ...
She invented the ...
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Liquid Oxygen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3781
Liquid Oxygen and Deuterium Sulfate
D2SO4 splits water (H2O) in the body into hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O-), thus releasing oxygen from water. The products Hydroxygen and CellFood have it.
D2SO4 is the main component of SynergyO2.
D2SO4 is the main component of SynergyO2.
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Liquid Oxygen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3781
Liquid Oxygen
The main component of this product is Silica and Oxygen. It also contains 70 trace minerals that help to absorb better calcium, iron... My personal testimony is that i have more saliva, pinker tongue, after a heavy meal my digestion improves, I can drink milk without side effects, I drink the ...
- Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Liquid Oxygen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3781
Liquid Oxygen
I would like you guys to give it a try to this product.
O2 is a "High Technology Nutrition" in a liquid state. Its formulation is made up of 70 minerals, silica and amino acids in a Deuterium Sulfate base stabilized form. O2 allows the dissociation of water molecules which are present in our body ...
O2 is a "High Technology Nutrition" in a liquid state. Its formulation is made up of 70 minerals, silica and amino acids in a Deuterium Sulfate base stabilized form. O2 allows the dissociation of water molecules which are present in our body ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure for Halitosis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1230
Cure for Halitosis
I say this dont expect experts to find the cure, Do not expect nobody to find the cure for your problems and illness including Halitosis.
Darkess do not exist... darkness is absence of light. We can study light but not darkness
Cold do not exist... what we call cold is the absence of heat
Evil ...
Darkess do not exist... darkness is absence of light. We can study light but not darkness
Cold do not exist... what we call cold is the absence of heat
Evil ...
- Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This could be a cure for many of you
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1359
This could be a cure for many of you
Hey Guys, It's been a long time since i post for the last time. I write just to give you a trick.
Remermber me, I have wrote about pineapple (with bromelia) helping in digestion of proteins. I have also found that Mushrooms have some enzimes that help protein digestion specially Shiitake. This kind ...
Remermber me, I have wrote about pineapple (with bromelia) helping in digestion of proteins. I have also found that Mushrooms have some enzimes that help protein digestion specially Shiitake. This kind ...
- Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Earn money from home, being part of social network google...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4249
Earn money from home, being part of social network google...
Hi Friends...
I would like to show you a way to start building a business from home in your free time and to make money by being part of a social network that is bringing so many benefits... among them FREE communications with landline, computer, wifi phone between members around the world. This is ...
I would like to show you a way to start building a business from home in your free time and to make money by being part of a social network that is bringing so many benefits... among them FREE communications with landline, computer, wifi phone between members around the world. This is ...
- Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pineapple and bromelia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4370
Hi Guys
I have also read about mushrooms have you hear that some kind of mushrooms are even used to treat cancer. Shiitake and other kind of them. I read that they are used in Japan and Asia for healing purposes from ancient times. Mushrooms helps also with proteins reduction. Someone from Asia or ...
I have also read about mushrooms have you hear that some kind of mushrooms are even used to treat cancer. Shiitake and other kind of them. I read that they are used in Japan and Asia for healing purposes from ancient times. Mushrooms helps also with proteins reduction. Someone from Asia or ...
- Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pineapple and bromelia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4370
Pineapple and bromelia
Hi Folks, I would like to know if you have already tried eating pineapple. I am amazed I post this and nobody seem to at least try it. Pineapple is working for me, it has bromelia an enzime that helps with proteins reduction. There is also this natural pills called papaya enzime, it has bromelia too ...
- Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:50 am
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: Libertad, Independencia e innovacion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 20056
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:46 pm
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: Libertad, Independencia e innovacion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 20056
Libertad, Independencia e innovacion
Freedom, independece and innovation
I am currently working with TELME a multinational company that will let me reach my financial independence, that is exactly what we all must start looking for in order to find a solution to every single one problem. Without money nobody will hear our complaints ...
I am currently working with TELME a multinational company that will let me reach my financial independence, that is exactly what we all must start looking for in order to find a solution to every single one problem. Without money nobody will hear our complaints ...
- Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's there be hope
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1388
I had a time when my breath was really really stinky as you mention. I could be backwards to some person and that person could smell my breath. I was thinking about my tonsils, my stomach, my liver, what was the reason for my breath. What I found out was a gum that bleeds continuosly, I when to the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.