THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by nc
Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom Tooth as a possible cause O.o?
Replies: 33
Views: 11016

I'm having my wisdom teeth removed also in about 12 hours from now. Dont know if it will help, but there is one wisdom tooth which isnt grown that well so that might be the cause?Half is still inside the gum and the other half is out. (but highly doubt it, seems to good to be true lol) , 2 other ...
by nc
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Larc400 wrote:
j0n1982 wrote:what is your layman's term for bicarbonate soda?

thanks.
The layman's term for Bicarbonate of Soda is Bicarbonate of Soda 8) You can find it in your nearest supermarket.

:roll: BAKING SODA.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... icarbonate
by nc
Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom Tooth as a possible cause O.o?
Replies: 33
Views: 11016

I had my wisdom tooth extracted about weeks ago, and I think my BB condition has improved immensely!

I never thought that my wisdom tooth was causing my BB. It or the areas aorund it never smelled(or so I thought). It's impacted - the crown was small and crooked. I know food always got stuck there ...
by nc
Mon May 05, 2008 11:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?
Replies: 27
Views: 16364

1) Do you do liver flushes regularly?
I've done it for the last 3 years but not regularly. There were times I did it once a month, sometimes once in 3 months, depending on my mood :) But there were many times I did it every 2 weeks.

2) Do you have bb?
Yes, I still have bb, but I think the bb gets ...
by nc
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do your genitals stink?
Replies: 17
Views: 6686



Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc finally! someone else! This must be sinus related no?

Yes, it may be sinus related. Do you feel you have nasal obstruction too? and post-nasal drip? I've been to ...
by nc
Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do your genitals stink?
Replies: 17
Views: 6686

When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Since were asking questions, does anyones ear canals stink though? Use a qtip and smell. Mine are moist and have a smell.


:-$

Yes, my ...
by nc
Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do your genitals stink?
Replies: 17
Views: 6686

When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Since were asking questions, does anyones ear canals stink though? Use a qtip and smell. Mine are moist and have a smell.


:-$

Yes, my ...
by nc
Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: odor Cleanse
Replies: 36
Views: 14595

I've been taking the 500 mg for 5 days now(1 tablet after each meal), and I think my odor has been reduced. I'm now getting less reactions(coughing, gagging, throat clearing) from people I meet. Before, I can smell and taste my post-nasal drip when I swallow, and now it's tasteless. This may not fix ...
by nc
Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my BB has became worse
Replies: 29
Views: 8476

Hi,
I have the same problem, with the smell also coming from the nose. My earwax smells too :(. I just recently went to an EENT(my nth time going to different EENTs), and had the courage to discuss my BB disorder. I told him to look at my lingual tonsils and adenoids. I thought he was thorough ...
by nc
Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my BB has became worse
Replies: 29
Views: 8476

Hi,
I have the same problem, with the smell also coming from the nose. My earwax smells too :(. I just recently went to an EENT(my nth time going to different EENTs), and had the courage to discuss my BB disorder. I told him to look at my lingual tonsils and adenoids. I thought he was thorough ...
by nc
Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yahoo group???
Replies: 19
Views: 9030

I was a member of the Yahoo group for 4+ years(has bb for 20 years), read majority of the posts, but seldom posted. It was like a family to me. I'm glad I found this site. Thanks Jimi for creating this. Last time I heard, Laura was sick. I hope she's fine now.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗