I just finished my 3 weeks training for the new job. I am so relieved I got through it. It wasn't easy. And I tried my best to keep up the spirit and be extra nice to co-workers.
I didn't really speak to people unless I was spoken to. But when people talk to me, I just try to smile and keep up a ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 26 matches
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for a job is not easy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5343
- Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New job two weeks report
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1176
New job two weeks report
A while ago, I posted a topic about job suggestion. Somebody mentioned about customer service jobs for bb sufferer. I thought it was a great idea and went for it. Luckily I got a job. The training (which I think it's the hardest part) started two weeks ago. But so far I think I'm doing ok.
Before ...
Before ...
- Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for a job is not easy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5343
- Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy scheduled on 12/21/2007
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3804
- Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5477
- Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in the Los Angeles area?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1572
- Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for a job is not easy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5343
- Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:55 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: i think i´m going crazy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12110
- Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for a job is not easy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5343
Looking for a job is not easy
One of my resolution for New Year is to find a job ASAP. I have been jobless for a year now due to this bb problem. I quit my last job because it was just too stressful to hear and see co-worker's comments and reactions.
So far I've been to 3 job interviews. I always get stressful about interviews ...
So far I've been to 3 job interviews. I always get stressful about interviews ...
On Christmas eve, I went to aunt's house with family for dinner. I'm pretty close with my aunt's family. A cousin I saw often didn't react to my bb. The other cousin who only comes home twice a year due to school reacted a little. When I talked to her, she would scratch her nose. My family doesn't ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: do you guys hold your breath when walking around people?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3021
- Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How old were you when you had chronic H?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6338
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:39 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Gastroenterology doctor & Domperidone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3312
Gastroenterology doctor & Domperidone
I went to see my gastroenterology doctor this morning. I did some test before and found out that I have haital hernia and acid reflux couple months ago. I've been taking Nexium and that helped my acid reflux symptons. However, it didn't help me with my bb at all. Since the bb comments I got were ...
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:20 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: my story w/ bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7729
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is Halitosis Hereditary?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2265
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.