THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 40 matches

by yogs
Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104603


But I do know that there is certainly a link between antibiotic use and Candida overgrowth,

Antibiotic may have caused the Candida to Flourish? I also had severe right side abdomen pain during the course. Its similar to the symptoms of IBS I think. I had seen the doctor for that but he didn't ...
by yogs
Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104603

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to share my experience with H.pylori.

I have been tested for H.pylori twice. The first time, couple of years ago when it was discussed on this forum I went to see my doctor to get tested for it. The Blood test for Antibody titters came out positive. My doctor prescribed me ...
by yogs
Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Might not be your cure, but i'm prepared to offer anyway....
Replies: 41
Views: 23861

I would appreciate if the people who took or are taking antifungal sent by KT would post their experiences. I know everyone's BB may be caused by different reasons, but it would definitely help member's of this site to gauge differences/similarities in symptoms.
by yogs
Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My endoscopy is tomorrow
Replies: 13
Views: 5682

Did anyone else had luck with endoscopy?

I have an appointment in couple of weeks, and would appreciate any insight.
by yogs
Fri May 18, 2007 2:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H.Pylori
Replies: 15
Views: 4661

For those who may be interested ...I got tested for Bacterial Overgrowth Test yesterday. The test came out Negative. So no further leads ](*,) .
The test was simple and consisted of taking my breath. I had to drink a sugar solution I think and then my breath samples were taken every 15 minutes. The ...
by yogs
Tue May 08, 2007 12:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: another study
Replies: 6
Views: 3084

i also wrote to bruce paster, the lead researcher. let's see if i'll hear back from anyone.

I have written to him a few times in past 1 yr but havent heard from him yet. I saw him in a local news report last june and I have been trying to reach him since then. I have called him and left messages ...
by yogs
Tue May 08, 2007 11:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H-Pylori Testing
Replies: 2
Views: 1547

Who has had H-Pylori testing?
I have taken the blood test to check for Antibody titers

Who has tested positive?
Yes It came out positive

What was your treatment?
I havent started any. I will be going for Bacterial Overgrowth test next week and then take it from there. I do have triple ...
by yogs
Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Backdraft
Replies: 16
Views: 4377

Anyone had encounters with Backdraft?
Yes. Its only when I talk to select few co-workers,frds, roomates that I can smell a odor whereas they talk in a normal way to others which makes me think that its my BB that mixes with their breath.
by yogs
Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Really good article regarding bb, involves candidiasis
Replies: 14
Views: 3929

I think puberty screwed me.
by yogs
Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: kissing?
Replies: 37
Views: 13330

my bb is contagious
WFR,
how do u know?
Could you explain please.
by yogs
Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Post food sensations
Replies: 2
Views: 1258

Yes I do get the same experience. I get temporary relief after eating for like 5 min or so. And yes I do smell some odor when I turn or bend quickly. Also, when some1 comes to talk to me in my cubicle I do get the strong odor and I use to was think that its coming from the other person but I figured ...
by yogs
Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do u think you're a normal person?
Replies: 12
Views: 4004

No . I cannt do all the things that a normal person would. I hold myself from doing things.

Sometimes I wish I could just tell the people that only reason why I do this, is because of my chronic halitosis problem. But for some reason I can't get it out.

Yes even I wish that I could tell people ...
by yogs
Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H.Pylori
Replies: 15
Views: 4661

Hi Busted,

I didnt start the treatment. I am going to see a GI in 2nd week of April for further test to find out if Helicobacter is active in my stomach. The test I took only tells if your were exposed based on the antibody tiiters.
by yogs
Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H.Pylori
Replies: 15
Views: 4661

can someone tell me what "allset" means?
I had posted a Question requesting for advice. Allset meant I had decided on what to do. Anyways, I deleted it. Sorry for the confusion.
by yogs
Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H.Pylori
Replies: 15
Views: 4661

Thanks Karl and Me.

Karl you got me thinking now :? . So i guess I will try to contact the GI for further test although I have all the medication for triple therapy from my pcp.
Me i read you previous post abt your treatment course with no results. Well even I have the same course, prevac or ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗