THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 184 matches

by TIRED
Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74683

notanumore - I've been suffering for over 20 years now and I noticed we have a lot of the same symptoms…gerd, hiatal hernia, pnd, got my tonsils out. Do you have lactose intolerance too? I am constantly gassy and acidic even when not having dairy. I suspect I lost some other liver enzymes when I ...
by TIRED
Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm back
Replies: 8
Views: 3538

helicopter, I have always wondered if my amalgam fillings were to blame. I want to do a metal detox, but I read that I must get my fillings replaced first because detoxing can pull to the mercury from my fillings and cause more damage. I have thyroid problems and arthritis and have had cancer. I am ...
by TIRED
Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU testing
Replies: 35
Views: 22201

For years I thought my problem was TMAU, but I recently got tested and I was negative. I was devastated. I really wanted a diagnoses. I'm at the point where I feel so defeated. Been here before, but each time it wears on me. I've become so anxious and socially awkward around people. I don't feel ...
by TIRED
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Molybdenum any testers?
Replies: 1
Views: 2297

Molybdenum any testers?

I found that I got less reactions when I took MOLYBDENUM. It's a trace mineral. My job ended before I could tell if it was working or not.

If anyone would liked o try it I took chelated molybdenum 150 mcg a day by Solgar.

If there are people out there that are around others a lot and could tell ...
by TIRED
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:02 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I Remain in the Shadows
Replies: 7
Views: 4218

ps… What have you tried to get rid of it? or mask it?

you should see my medicine cabinet…it is overflowing with supplements. I feel like a crazy person when I look in it.


one of the things that I used recently to cut the smell is Chelated Molybdenum. It is a mineral that we all need. I did a ...
by TIRED
Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I Remain in the Shadows
Replies: 7
Views: 4218

I am so tired of it as well…been tired for years hence my name. I go through spurts where I don't care, then when I have to be around people a lot I get down again. You might one day meet someone who doesn't smell it and you can have a relationship. That is what happened to me. I now have three ...
by TIRED
Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Considering s*****e, need someone to talk to?
Replies: 10
Views: 7678

Hang in there hun! I have been dealing with this for years. Take interest in other things in life besides people…sounds weird and rude, but it is what you have to do to not go crazy. Choose a career where you don't have to work with people too much, like computer science or working with animals ...
by TIRED
Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192844

NC
by TIRED
Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

I got my bb after starting birth control and taking antibiotics too. At the same time I was drinking a lot and got amalgam fillings. I was 18 and now I am 42. Life has been tough, but luckily I have a hubby who can't smell it and three kids that smell it, but still love me. I get reactions everyday ...
by TIRED
Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a possible cause?
Replies: 17
Views: 8217

Just found this…I am going to order some. It has a lot of ginger in it and it says metabolic support.

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-Trikatu-Capsules-Count/dp/B004LL58OC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394031449&sr=8-1&keywords=trikatu

also this…
http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-TRIPBTL-Triphala ...
by TIRED
Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a possible cause?
Replies: 17
Views: 8217

I am very interested in this because after I have a bowel movement my stomach doesn't feel right and I have to eat right away to feel better. i've tried taking hcl (hydrochloric acid, but it hurts my stomach. Orange juice does the same. I might try Aloe Vera juice.

Also, fresh lemon juice in warm ...
by TIRED
Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a possible cause?
Replies: 17
Views: 8217

I would start with ginger since you can buy it at the store. Peel a few small pieces, boil in a little water and have him drink it like tea…maybe after a bowel movement. Also you can't buy it in capsule form.
by TIRED
Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a possible cause?
Replies: 17
Views: 8217

walking - it sounds like it might be a bile thing. Maybe get his pancreas checked. Or it could be a sugar thing…could be diabetes. It may also be that he has little stomach acid due to low potassium. In which case you can try potassium and digestive enzymes.

That tamarind that was mentioned in a ...
by TIRED
Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a possible cause?
Replies: 17
Views: 8217

Jimi she never mentioned divorce until you did and she said she would never divorce him.

We need her! This is awesome that she went on here! She can try things out on her husband and let us know what worked.
by TIRED
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Complete gluten free
Replies: 2
Views: 1730

I have. it took care of my acid reflux but I think I still had bb. Only stayed n it for a few months. Now I limit my gluten and I am on hypothyroid meds. the meds keep the acid low, but I still have trouble if I eat a lot of wheat before bedtime or drink alcohol.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗