THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 29 matches

by phineas
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dry Mouth
Replies: 7
Views: 2317

hey deebas,
I haven't posted on here for a while, but I thought I'd chime in on your post. I too suffer from dry mouth and I believe that it is the biggest culprit of my bb. I too keep a glass of water next to my bed because when I wake up in the middle of the night my mouth is practically the ...
by phineas
Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9895

Music Lady,
I might be telling you something you already know, but I'll tell you what has worked for me with diets. Basically, I need to be busy all the time, and I need to have my food made beforehand. I think those two things alone help soooo much with a diet. The busier I am, the less time I have ...
by phineas
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:10 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: People at work
Replies: 4
Views: 2823

Daisylady,
I don't know how much advice I can give you, but I can give you a shitload of props. Not only are you doing what you (presumably) want to do, but in a profession where the irony of having bb is tenfold. Good for you.
As far as giving you advice, here's what i know about dental offices ...
by phineas
Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many of you have been to a periodontist?
Replies: 7
Views: 3142

ithurts,
I went to the periodontist about 2 months ago. I have had a few mouth surgeries and had the feeling that I may have periodontal disease as a result. I was completely honest with him, and basically told him (and his extremely attractive assistant), that I have bb, and it has been a pain in ...
by phineas
Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A Possible Cure?
Replies: 38
Views: 14148

Girlie Girl,
We appreciate the input and hope you continue to inform us of what is and isn't working. I believe that because Jimi has been through so much with this website that he has become the ultimate cynic, which is unfortunate. He is also not the only one who detracts new (and seasoned ...
by phineas
Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can I get your input? Brushing!
Replies: 1
Views: 1257

Can I get your input? Brushing!

Like many of you, I brush about 3 to 5 times a day, depending on if I plan on doing anything. And like many of you, I brush/scrape my tongue as well. But here's how it is for me: no matter how much toothpaste I use or how hard I brush my TEETH, my mouth will never actually feel clean and my breath ...
by phineas
Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i am going doctors on thursday
Replies: 7
Views: 2386

Re: h

meowkity1 wrote:how did appoinment go. Have antibiotics helped at all. It didnt cure me, but after antibiotics the rotten egg smell went away
meowkity,
what type of antibiotics were you given? and how long were you on them?
by phineas
Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured My BB (one person's experience)
Replies: 2
Views: 1665

Thanks for all the input Spits, it is appreciated.
by phineas
Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do YOU eat breakfast?
Replies: 5
Views: 2487

Arch,
I realize that this condition has made you a cynic, because it has changed me as well, into someone I don't want to be. But seriously dude, f*ck off. People here are trying to figure things out, and you aren't helping. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

As for the thread. Yes I do eat ...
by phineas
Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4076

I finally was able to extract the tooth. The doctor had a bit of trouble getting the sucker out but he finally did. Right now I'm in a bit of pain. Just a few minutes ago after watching my hands I put my finger on the gum that had bad smell previously and there is no sign of smell at all. That's a ...
by phineas
Fri May 15, 2009 2:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE----2------
Replies: 13
Views: 4327

Wnaysha,
I recently went to the periodontist for a 2 hour cleaning. We also had a consultation regarding my bb. He order me some Closys, and didn't even charge me for it. The benefits are no sodium lauryl sulfate (which dries the mouth), the downside, however, is that is has chlorine dioxide, which ...
by phineas
Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FeeliN' Good ... MUST READ!
Replies: 4
Views: 1789

Thanks OneDay, I'll give this a try tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will cure the hangover I plan on having :).

Phineas
by phineas
Thu May 07, 2009 2:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WTF?????
Replies: 20
Views: 7552

So... you're saying all we have to do is go to the dentist and get our teeth cleaned, brush and floss and our problems will be over!!! You are amazing!!! I'm really glad that worked for you.

But here's something to think about, do you not think for one second that every single person on this board ...
by phineas
Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: DENTAL APPOINTMENT
Replies: 63
Views: 14727

halitosisux,

r u like in love with me? why can't u spend a single day without mentioning my name-for gods sake- ](*,)

Why are u so obsessed with my user name? it could have been Amy, Anita, Wendy, Wilda, Welona, Winifred, Winona, or Wynne.



Thank god its not my real name
[-o<

Wnaysha, I'm ...
by phineas
Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Scheduled to see a periodontist - Advice needed
Replies: 4
Views: 1697

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Snobuni: I hear what you're saying about tonsils being a last resort, but I'm not going to let a few weeks of pain stop me from possibly being helped. I just read that your root canals may possibly be the culprit...awesome news! Can I ask, do you have dental ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗