Hello freedom
U can talk to me..what's the matter?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hello?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3557
- Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy cure?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1230
Tonsillectomy cure?
Hi,
this is about tonsilstones..most of people here have tonsilstones, which hardly contribute to bad breath.there may be a lot of causes for badbreath.but if we have tonsilstones,we don't need to bother about other causes because if we have tonsil stones defntly breath stink like shit..and ...
this is about tonsilstones..most of people here have tonsilstones, which hardly contribute to bad breath.there may be a lot of causes for badbreath.but if we have tonsilstones,we don't need to bother about other causes because if we have tonsil stones defntly breath stink like shit..and ...
- Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad breath caused by tonsilstones?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1053
bad breath caused by tonsilstones?
hello, I am 21,male,.suffering with bad breath for 5 years trying many commercial products..no good results!!..
recently I found a tonsil stone in my tonsil and it was the 1st time I noticed a tonsil stone.. then I started to read articles about tonsils and tonsilstones..I think my badbreath might ...
recently I found a tonsil stone in my tonsil and it was the 1st time I noticed a tonsil stone.. then I started to read articles about tonsils and tonsilstones..I think my badbreath might ...
- Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want a reliable method to get an idea about my breath
- Replies: 1
- Views: 823
I want a reliable method to get an idea about my breath
hello, I have BB..I want to know a reliable method to find out my bb condition...I believed in wrist method. That is licking the backside of my wrist and then smelling it..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. Think sometimes my coated ...
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. Think sometimes my coated ...
- Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how to check whether my breath smells
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3875
- Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how to check whether my breath smells
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3875
how to check whether my breath smells
hello, I have BB..I want to know a reliable method to find out my bb condition...I believed in wrist method. That is licking the backside of my wrist and then smelling it..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. :-k sometimes my coated tongue ...
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. :-k sometimes my coated tongue ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.