THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Serotonin? Out of the Loop Here
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2072
Thank you Debo for responding. After scheming through the posts I sort of got a headache trying to follow :)...but I think I got the gist of what people were saying. Anyway thank you for the time to show me that. I was just curious as to what people were saying about it since I knew I was on the ...
- Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Serotonin? Out of the Loop Here
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2072
Serotonin? Out of the Loop Here
I've read a few posts where people have mentioned Serotonin but I haven't been able to find anything about why some on here are mentioning Serotonin.
I'm curious, are you suggesting that Serotonin is curing or helping with the BB. I only ask because I took Serotonin for about 2 years. I did notice ...
I'm curious, are you suggesting that Serotonin is curing or helping with the BB. I only ask because I took Serotonin for about 2 years. I did notice ...
- Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLS HELP!!!!! Back to Work/Encouragement
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2500
- Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:13 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: This might be my last year
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4643
- Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLS HELP!!!!! Back to Work/Encouragement
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2500
thank you
Thank you everyone for the advice/support that you could give.I've accepted the job. . . very reluctantly. Music I will take your advice and see if that helps to relieve the problem, even if it's just a tiny bit.
I already have in my head that it's going to turn out bad. I'm scared to death. But I ...
I already have in my head that it's going to turn out bad. I'm scared to death. But I ...
- Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLS HELP!!!!! Back to Work/Encouragement
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2500
PLS HELP!!!!! Back to Work/Encouragement
Hi all, I think I've gotten a job. But I'm extremely nervous about accepting it. My anxiety level is through the roof. I haven't had a job in 6 months and lord knows I need this job because i'm in deep financial hell.
I don't keep jobs long because of my bb. Eventually I always end up the butt of ...
I don't keep jobs long because of my bb. Eventually I always end up the butt of ...
- Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any North Carolina Sufferers Here?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 626
Any North Carolina Sufferers Here?
Just wondering if there are any NC sufferers here would love to meet up or talk by skype.
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Please read advice/encouragement will help me through tonite
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1475
Please read advice/encouragement will help me through tonite
Recently I've noticed my boyfriend fidgets and does things that makes me know that he can smell my bb. I am assuming my bb has gotten worse because when I talk with him he always mess with his nose, looks uncomfortable and he'll find objects to wave past his nose. I guess to fan the stink away ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I See a Ray of Hope!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8627
Probiotics
What brand of probiotics do you use that is helpful?
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: im feeling really depressed
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2006
Hang in there friend! You're not alone...tho i know it feels like it. This site really helps me. Find a buddy on this site to vent your frustrations and tears to. What i try to do is tell myself it is what is also DO NOT dwell on the problem. It will break your spirit. Focus on the friends you do ...
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Slipping into a danger zone
- Replies: 0
- Views: 923
Slipping into a danger zone
I've started a new job where i'm in management... I think i must have been crazy for accepting...anyway.... being on anti-depression meds and seeing a therapist along with working a previous job that allowed me to have control of my schedule made me feel pretty good and confident that I could handle ...
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think bad breath made us a beeter person
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3305
I agree. I'm always the one to get upset when I hear others talk bad of someone. The fact is you just don't know their situation, what their life is like. Someone who is pointing, giggling or saying mean things behind or in people's faces don't know what is going on at home and by them doing that it ...
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is anyone else allergic to fresh fruit and vegetables?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1424
Is anyone else allergic to fresh fruit and vegetables?
I'm allergic to fresh fruit and vegetables. For me it causes nausea and itchyness. I'm also allergic to nuts. The only way I can eat these kinds of foods is by cooking them. Sad, because I love strawberries. I wasn't always like this. I could eat fruit until sometime in late elementary or early ...
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:39 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15484
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone had a barium swallow done?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4364
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.