Do you have bad breath, really bad breath?
It might not be the garlic or onions, coffee or alcohol.
Rather, a new study links it to the types of bacteria that dominate the back portion of the top of your tongue.
Some bacteria protect against halitosis, the formal name for really bad breath ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: on the news last night
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1054
- Sat May 02, 2009 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bile Reflux
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8316
- Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bile Reflux
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8316
After having my wisdom teeth extracted my breath improved greatly. The fecal order is gone. But my breath is still not totally like normal people. I still have bouts of not being fresh.
I am CONVINCED that the stomach has a part to play. I eat very well. Always have. Fries, burgers, etc. I am 5'5 ...
I am CONVINCED that the stomach has a part to play. I eat very well. Always have. Fries, burgers, etc. I am 5'5 ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bile Reflux
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8316
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bile Reflux
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8316
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bile Reflux
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8316
It stopped at the end of day 3. I was still sickly though. Everyone else was fine. I was probably dehydrated, but I just couldn't drink alot of water because I would throw up. I stopped fasting on day 4.
I am in my 40's but even in my 20's I would get sick on the 2nd day and throw up yellow bile ...
I am in my 40's but even in my 20's I would get sick on the 2nd day and throw up yellow bile ...
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bile Reflux
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8316
Hali,
Yes, when I fast I get sick around the 2nd day and vomit alot of BRIGHT yellow bile!! I haven't fasted like that in a year, but I went on a 4 day fast with just water and I threw up Bile constantly the 2nd and part of the 3rd day of the fast! WHY IS THAT?? It was a church fast and I was the ...
Yes, when I fast I get sick around the 2nd day and vomit alot of BRIGHT yellow bile!! I haven't fasted like that in a year, but I went on a 4 day fast with just water and I threw up Bile constantly the 2nd and part of the 3rd day of the fast! WHY IS THAT?? It was a church fast and I was the ...
- Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DENTAL APPOINTMENT
- Replies: 63
- Views: 14736
- Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 31831
- Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68682
- Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68682
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68682
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68682
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68682
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68682
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.