THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

Still here, Stinkie. I'm multitasking.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

Great. Btw, be careful of the urea and arsenic that's in almost all food are sold in stores. Urea is the fertilizer and arsenic is the act of God. It's in the soil, you can't get around it.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

On a more helpful note. Try a method called "oil pulling", Stankie. Apparently it removes toxins from the body through the mouth. The results I am told takes longer but I guess works well. There are many other health benefits I'm told. I was doing it some years ago but got pregnant and didn't think it was safe to do during pregnancy. If I remember correctly you can use sesame, flax, and sunflower seed oil. I don't remember which one is best. No chemicals. Anyway, I'm done with the tit for tat thing with you. Take care.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

Thank goodness my husband married me for my body and my looks and not my breath. Otherwise I'd be alone, bitter, and be dating mean and combative men like you Stankie. Lol! Just kidding. I couldn't resist.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

Lol! Just a little bit.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Smartmouth is a really old topic here.

I tried in the past, it didn't do anything for me and I think for no one here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗