THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
- Replies: 0
- Views: 953
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I Just can't believe that in the year 2009 there isn't a cure for bad breath. I saw on TV yesterday that a man had a arm transplant, also doctors gave a woman a half of a face transplant. I find it hard to believe that we can't get help for our bad breath. To all of the Dentist in the world WTF ...
- Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Might be comming from no one expects it would
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6442
No!!! Jimi
You read my post wrong. I didn't say I was cured from getting the deep cleaning or tonsils removed. I said that it help a lot about 80 to 90% but I still have bb if I don't clean my teeth and tongue. Also I have to take the vit C. I can't use regular tooth paste or mouth wash because of ...
You read my post wrong. I didn't say I was cured from getting the deep cleaning or tonsils removed. I said that it help a lot about 80 to 90% but I still have bb if I don't clean my teeth and tongue. Also I have to take the vit C. I can't use regular tooth paste or mouth wash because of ...
- Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Might be comming from no one expects it would
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6442
Yes Jimi
I have done deep cleaning. I have a periodentist and a regular dentist. Deep cleaning(scraping and plaining it use to be called) did help with the fecal smell, but I still have bad breath. I had gum diease so they had to do this. I got the deep cleaning about 9 years ago. Every four months ...
I have done deep cleaning. I have a periodentist and a regular dentist. Deep cleaning(scraping and plaining it use to be called) did help with the fecal smell, but I still have bad breath. I had gum diease so they had to do this. I got the deep cleaning about 9 years ago. Every four months ...
- Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180203
- Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: kissing?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 13330
I don't like to get to close to people either. I have a lot of friends and people love to be around me. Sometimes I think to myself have can they stand to talk with me. I'm so paranoid about my BB that when a person comes close to me I will take a step back. The person will think that I'm moving ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What worls for me:
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3972
- Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHAT PROBIOTIC DO YOU USE??? Help!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1633
WHAT PROBIOTIC DO YOU USE??? Help!!
I know it was a post like this one time before but I couldn't find it. What is a good probiotic(capsules) to use? I have heard some people like Acidophilus. I use the product nullo but I also want to use a good Probiotic along with it.
Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks
Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks
- Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who and where are those people that got 'cured' from bb?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4829
- Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Cleaning
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8787
Austuser
I don't think that the tung gel has the same ingredients as the breezecare, k-force or the extra strenght Therabreath. The reason why I say that is because my mouth feels dry and nasty when I use the gel that comes with the tung brush. I think it has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in it. I maybe ...
I don't think that the tung gel has the same ingredients as the breezecare, k-force or the extra strenght Therabreath. The reason why I say that is because my mouth feels dry and nasty when I use the gel that comes with the tung brush. I think it has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in it. I maybe ...
- Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North Carolina
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1056
North Carolina
Any one here from North Carolina? If so please PM me.
- Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TUNG BRUSH
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1105
TUNG BRUSH
Would someone please order me a tung brush. I will send you a money order to pay for brush and shipping. I went to drugstore.com website but they said that they didn't take checks or money orders. The stores here in my town discountinued their supplies of tung brushes :cry: . Please send me a P.M ...
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2555
did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?
Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera ...
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.