THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by BBRuiningMyLife
Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Another miserable day...
Replies: 6
Views: 9823

@xiaohuochai

OK, I'll try...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26614

Hope ...

So I've been using this method for about 5 days now, and I've only seen a slight change on the first day. Other than that, my BB has been the same. Is there a reason for this?

Also, I usually gargle for about 5-15 minutes. Should I be gargling for more or less time? And I've been getting this weird ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:16 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: worst day of my life so far
Replies: 14
Views: 12080

So...

So I'm back from taking a break from everything, including this site as well. I've been on Spring Break from school this past week, and tonight is my last night. Tomorrow is my first day back from school and I can honestly say that I already am depressed just thinking about it.

I know how this ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:09 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: worst day of my life so far
Replies: 14
Views: 12080

Thanks. I'll try my best to get some time alone. I'll let you guys know how it goes in a few days. :) :-k
by BBRuiningMyLife
Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: worst day of my life so far
Replies: 14
Views: 12080

Why is it that once you think you've has the worst day ever, the next day seems even worse. Today I was at a College Fair with over 500 people, and I was so afraid to even breath while walking around the aisles. I was so sad the entire time (an hour and a half), mostly because I was afraid to talk ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Another miserable day...
Replies: 6
Views: 9823

I know what you mean Dave. It sucks. I'm in 11th grade and my day was horrible today. I didn't want to live. I felt so alone and my heart sank just like yours did. I'm afraid to ask people for help because I don't want my mom or anyone to think I'm weird. I like this one girl soooooo much, but I ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: worst day of my life so far
Replies: 14
Views: 12080

Phantasist,

OMG, I think that's it! Wow, I have that same exact problem. Everytime I brush my tounge and teeth, it is still there. I can't believe it. I had the worst day at school today. I mean, there's always people covering their mouths and noses, but today I just felt like I wanted to die. I ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I know talk of s*****e is frowned upon, but..........
Replies: 19
Views: 15477

Thanks. I guess that made me feel a little better. But what I'm afraid of is that once I tell them, I'll have to tell my therapist, then my counselor, then my psychiatrist. Then I'll feel even MORE embarrassed. I don't want them to know that my BB is the main cause for my depression. I feel like ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8529

My Story with Halitosis,

So I just joined this site about 10 minutes ago after finding this forum about bad breath on google. I am going to share my story with bad breath for the first time to anyone. So please, what you're about to read is my story with bad breath and how it has affected me. If possible, please give me ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I know talk of s*****e is frowned upon, but..........
Replies: 19
Views: 15477

Thank You. Good to see someone cares. I think that the main problems for me are dry mouth and that there's always this yellow-whitish mucus substance that I see everytime I brush my tongue. I don't know how to get rid of it for good. I mean I know it's good for your stomach, but I can constantly ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:49 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: My life has been turned into hell because of My Bad Breath
Replies: 2
Views: 5868

My life has been turned into hell because of My Bad Breath

So I just joined this site about 10 minutes ago after finding this forum about bad breath on google. I am going to share my story with bad breath for the first time to anyone. So please, what you're about to read is my story with bad breath and how it has affected me. If possible, please give me ...
by BBRuiningMyLife
Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I know talk of s*****e is frowned upon, but..........
Replies: 19
Views: 15477

My Story with Halitosis,

So I just joined this site about 10 minutes ago after finding this forum about bad breath on google. I am going to share my story with bad breath for the first time to anyone. So please, what you're about to read is my story with bad breath and how it has affected me. If possible, please give me ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗