THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 99 matches
- Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Liquid Chlorophyll..possible cure?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1497
Hello there. I tried this a wild back. When I first used it it worked very well. I even remember going out that night and there was no older for the first hour or so howeverit came back shortly afterwards and it has been going strong ever since. I feel like Chloraphyl can be a positive thing but it ...
- Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:29 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: why wont doctors help us?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 19912
- Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meeting new Los Angeles area
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2951
- Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meeting new Los Angeles area
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2951
- Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meeting new Los Angeles area
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2951
Meeting new Los Angeles area
Hello friend! Let's start a thread to discuss about meeting in LA or surrounding Southern California! If anyone is interested pls reply!
- Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU diagnosis
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1445
TMAU diagnosis
Hi friends, I want to give you on the update with my holistic doctor. I am diagnosed with TMAU. This is very disappointing to me because there is no cure. It's just part of my genes. I went to dr wang holistic doctor in pasadena. I will confirm this with a genetic test in San diego shortly. But it's ...
- Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1008
- Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holistic doctors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1203
- Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holistic doctors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1203
Holistic doctors
I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]
- Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath institute
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1383
Bad breath institute
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has tried treatment from bad breath halitosis in Glendale Cali before?
- Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Occasional Body Odor + Bad Breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
- Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Occasional Body Odor + Bad Breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
- Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 am
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: Worse bacteria than BB bacteria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16873
- Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:39 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: therapy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15926
therapy
Has anyone seeked out therapy to assist in coping with this illness??[/code]
- Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Beetroot Juice?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4015
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.