THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The biggest carrots
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3232
Re: The biggest carrots
Iv tried that toothpaste it didn't work for me but I tend to have really resistant bio film I think the carrot thing tho actually does help I used to eat them as well to remove bad taste also the moisture in the carrots was a plus have you tried chlorhexidine?
- Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Different microbial environments in different parts of the body
- Replies: 2
- Views: 689
Re: Different microbial environments in different parts of the body
Would be interested in what you find do you ever have bowl movement that smell like rotten eggs
- Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smelling your own breath
- Replies: 23
- Views: 5095
Re: Smelling your own breath
I have when it gets really really bad I can smell it for maybe like a minute or at times if I walk back to a certain area where I was I can smell it faintly , when I do smell it I know it's going to be hard day because it's so bad
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Doctor's appointment
- Replies: 1
- Views: 653
Doctor's appointment
[-o< so I hate going to the doctor's I have such negative experiences that I really do wait until the problem can't be ignored, I get so much anxiety and depression sometimes I'm wondering how else everybody deal with it. I would say it comes like I said from so many negative experiences I have ...
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vaping and bad breath
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1859
Re: Vaping and bad breath
Are you drinking plenty of water through out the day also do you work go out with friends and regularly verbally speak with people through the day ? Also any allergies how are ur sinus alot of us sufferers have nasal issues
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I love it
- Replies: 3
- Views: 852
Re: I love it
Have you heard of ozonized oil I had a periodontist recommend it I gave a try didn't get much results and got discouraged because it give me gas when ever I used it here's a link but im sure you could definitely find some good info on it https://elaaskincare.com/organic-oral-care/fresh-breeze ...
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where is everyone from
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1670
Re: Where is everyone from
Thanks for sharing that I would be interested to know if you hear back it's great to hear someone is doing something about it!!!
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dealing with it ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 750
Re: Dealing with it ?
Thanks I will definitely give those suggestions a try, I appreciate your post being so optimistic too, totally "Refreshing " ;) so oil based mouth wash haven't heard of that what brand do u recommend and where do u purchase it . I had to pause half way through ur post cuz like buddy lunch. My max is ...
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I love it
- Replies: 3
- Views: 852
Re: I love it
Same hear I definitely have those thoughts when dealing with people reactions, it hard but we have to be kind to ourselves, how long u been. Dealing with bb
- Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dealing with it ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 750
Dealing with it ?
Hello my dearest,
I have a question how do you deal with it ?
As far as the mental health aspect of it all?
Especially for all my long time sufferers I'm really interested in knowing what drives you everyday to keep going? And if so in what matter are you doing so I imagine this is a heaven for all ...
I have a question how do you deal with it ?
As far as the mental health aspect of it all?
Especially for all my long time sufferers I'm really interested in knowing what drives you everyday to keep going? And if so in what matter are you doing so I imagine this is a heaven for all ...
- Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone from Italy?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 567
Re: Anyone from Italy?
Sorry bud how's is life in Italy
- Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where is everyone from
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1670
Where is everyone from
Just wondering where is everyone from I'm from southern California San Diego
- Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I love it
- Replies: 3
- Views: 852
I love it
Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day
I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you ...
Congratulations on making it another day
I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you ...
- Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71864
Sorry to just jump in here
new here and I wasn't sure how to start a thread of my own . Anyway where's every body from updated version please I'm from southern California San Diego
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.