I use this stuff in an irrigator and clear out my tonsils as well as all the teeth. It's definitely more effective than hydrogen peroxide, provides that fresh mouth feeling nothing else has for me. Halitosisux told me about it many months ago and I've been abusing it since.
It does cause dark ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Relief for first time in 15 years - Corsodyl
- Replies: 14
- Views: 43800
- Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:14 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34557
My then-best-friend lost his temper dealing with my BB and angrily yelled at me in front of my classmates informing me I stank and to stop breathing on him. I was chewing gum and always speak facing away from people so I was surprised and saddened he had such a reaction.
If it was any possible for ...
If it was any possible for ...
- Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach, Gut and Bad Breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2773
I'm thinking tonsils and impacted wisdom teeth are major sources for reinfection for many of us. Halitosisux mentioned being nearly completely cured after having a seemingly benign wisdom tooth removed.
I too have the same bowel problems and my dental health is always reassured every visit to the ...
I too have the same bowel problems and my dental health is always reassured every visit to the ...
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: magnesium glycinate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10759
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3772
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PINWORMS
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4024
- Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What has effect on me so far!! Please read it !
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1332
- Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PINWORMS
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4024
- Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: total mouth disinfection
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1415
- Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May be the solution for most people on this forum. CURED!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2075
- Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Bacteria connected to Halitosis - Article from NCBI
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1314
- Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fructose Malabsorption
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2108
This sounds exactly the same as what I'm dealing with. I too believe my BB is caused by my constant PND and I think that is directly linked to my gut problems.
I've had stool tests and blood tests and they all came back completely negative. I've got about a 4/mo wait before I get a colonoscopy so ...
I've had stool tests and blood tests and they all came back completely negative. I've got about a 4/mo wait before I get a colonoscopy so ...
- Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you should
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5538
A YouTube video is not scientific in the least. You're making a strong claim that would affect many of us, so you should be backing it with evidence. If you can not find a single legitimate scientific paper on any of the negative effects of GMOs then you shouldn't be touting opinions as facts.
The ...
The ...
- Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you should
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5538
Re: The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you sho
GMO's are the root-cause of most of our ills. They've poisoned the grains with them.
That's quite the claim. Any scientific studies you could share with us that would confirm GMO's being the cause of even a single illness?
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2013/06/17/bad-science-about-gmos-it ...
- Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: immunoglobulins
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1325
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.