THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by dontholdurbreath
Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:04 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My life, my story
Replies: 7
Views: 4314

i hear ya man

Im 23 too, had it all my life and pretty much ignored it until highschool, wish i could live like a kid again and not care
by dontholdurbreath
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Post nasal drip
Replies: 20
Views: 6355

how much do you swish?
by dontholdurbreath
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath help
Replies: 11
Views: 3053

you and i have very similar symptoms

My spit doesnt smell, even the stuff I scrape from the back of my tongue. When my breath is really bad i can smell a tinge of sourness but never the strong fecal odor that other people smell.
by dontholdurbreath
Wed May 30, 2007 5:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Professions that don't require much talkin...
Replies: 14
Views: 5725

dude study microbiology and find a cure

although that isnt exactly what I'm doing, I am planning to major in medicine in hopes of finding cures for not only my bb but also other diseases like my mom's diabetes, my dad's stroke and cancer and so on...(yea my family has a history of diseases)

im ...
by dontholdurbreath
Tue May 29, 2007 3:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Professions that don't require much talkin...
Replies: 14
Views: 5725

dude study microbiology and find a cure
by dontholdurbreath
Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Jimi's laser surgery
Replies: 43
Views: 9330

hey jimi, how well are you going to document your experience?

I would love to donate, but I also want to see careful documentation of your experience, ie: pictures, bills, journals, interviews

I apologize if I sound demanding or cynical but I really want to learn what the process is like and what ...
by dontholdurbreath
Sun May 20, 2007 8:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180394

i would stay away from pills that have sucralose in it, you dont want to feed the bacteria

I got my pills at GNC, ask for the sugar free vitamin C pills . I think most people here have been using those.

I feel like im having success with these, though I wont be sure until I get the courage to ask ...
by dontholdurbreath
Thu May 17, 2007 3:50 am
Forum: OTHER
Topic: to girls
Replies: 62
Views: 92196

I think we should post our pictures, start up some kind of internet relationship, after all we ARE "SOULMATES". To me, soulmates means someone completely understand your innert soul and suffering. We definately know how each other feels.

Jimi, should set up a place where we can post pictures, meet ...
by dontholdurbreath
Thu May 17, 2007 3:46 am
Forum: OTHER
Topic: to girls
Replies: 62
Views: 92196

What i´m trying to say is thakfully you haven´t experience what is to deal with this when you are a teenage: it really fucks your mind man. No teenage is mentally prepared to deal with something like this.

I agree 100% with emotional resque. It does slowly **** your mind up. I remember it all ...
by dontholdurbreath
Wed May 16, 2007 4:57 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Let me introduce myself....
Replies: 9
Views: 4603

About the last part, I have never met anyone who has chronic halitosis too. I'm also constantly worrying if my life isn't suppose to suck and if i'm suppose to be antisocial because of my halitosis problem.

I really hate goin out to public, not because I'm afraid of the reactions and stuff. But I ...
by dontholdurbreath
Wed May 16, 2007 4:48 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I am so glad I'm not alone
Replies: 8
Views: 4246

I know this will sound cheesy and airy:

But, keep your head up. Yes, this is a very debilitating and difficult social condition, but it isnt who we are. Don't let it dictate your life. I think most people, if they truly are right for you, will overlook supeficial flaws and love you for who you are.
by dontholdurbreath
Wed May 16, 2007 4:43 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So happy to have found this place
Replies: 1
Views: 2211

So happy to have found this place

Hi everyone,

I stumbled onto this site while searching for answers on wikipedia. I have been perusing the forums and reading through all the stories over the last couple days. Spending hours at a time, I keep on coming back to this website and reading the same threads over again. Sometimes my eyes ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗